Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 2 years 10 months ago #629

Wow Penny that was a really clear, insightful analysis. I stopped voting for either of the two major parties for president when Obama refused to prosecute any of the bankers who caused the 2008 collapse. I met my husband through the Occupy protests. He is waiting for law and order to collapse so he can operate under the warrior ethic of, 'what you can protect is yours.'

Myself, I'm a child of Mother Earth before any political or other identity group. I really appreciated that part of your recent interview with Billy C. When it comes to national politics I'm a 1st Amendment American. Freedom of speech, religion and press are what make self rule possible, and most importantly the corollary right to receive information. I've recently had to stop working as a substitute teacher because I couldn't handle the restrictions on what information you're allowed to share with public school students. No one lets them know they have a right to the information they need to make conscious decisions. Instead the system works hard to make kids fit the mold or feel like they are in prison, so they develop a dislike of learning and a distrust of authority.

When I get really depressed I start feeling like a hoax alien invasion might be worth it, just to shake loose the strangle hold the current power structures have on the general populous. At other times I try to slip the seeds of my ideas for reorganization out to the world without getting recognized as an actual threat to the status quo. I really see a global union of information professionals as a path to an evolution of consciousness. If we could increase the number of people who actually have Freedom of Speech (including access to minimally biased information and education in information literacy) we could drastically improve the number of people who were using their gifts in service to others.

I'm trying to walk a path of wisdom in honor of Mother Earth. I set myself in tension between my love for my father, a pacifist, and love for my husband, who was borne and raised as a warrior to be used by SSP players. I've been working to develop a philosophy that has respect for both those paths and many more, as part of the diversity necessary to ensure the continuation of life after catastrophe. The chaos inerrant in our fractline existence means there will always be another catastrophic change over the horizon.

Hope you are all finding some beauty in your path to sustain your hearts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 2 years 10 months ago #630

I believe in the Zen warrior approach:
Better a warrior in the fields than a farmer in the battle.

I do not believe in constant wars of aggression to keep the population down and the rich getting richer.

I personally have too much blood on my hands from my black ops service to ever want to add to it. I am sick to death of killing and bloodshed.

I also understand that black ops weapons, including DNA modified supersoldiers, are coming to Earth's battlefields. If they put it in the news, it's already been used for 2 decades.

So the general public is soon going to be out-gunned and out-matched. By the 'human' military. It won't require a hoax ET invasion. It won't even require using SSP troops.

We are in The Great Cull, where 80% of humanity will be killed. Be very careful what you agree too. It may be a lot deadlier than you think.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 2 years 10 months ago #637

I have been focusing a lot of my energy on being the farmer, literally, building restorative agriculture. Thought it was my purpose here after a loooong string of trying to find a purpose (or being thrown off the path to keep me from getting to the truth). What's the point if some AI or other dark agenda can just wipe out all organic life? I'm ready to cultivate the warrior in the fields part now. Just think of the gardening potential after we are secure?! At least until the next time light and dark square off to achieve balance.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 11 months 3 weeks ago #983

Don't need them.. They already have smart meters and H-Land Sec, weather manipulation and race wars. Just have some local Nat'l Guard for PR purposes, a R.Cross interviewee on the news and there you go. Everyone helping the helpless to die. I haven't forgotten Katrina (no water, get on a bus/don't come back). I haven't forgotten Harvey (snipers, portable gas tents). And I sure haven't forgotten Paradise (become the bbq you love). As of a couple months ago, my town is now set up with smart meters for a Paradise event if they need one. They sent a letter to all home owners few yrs back to say if they wanted to have the city install a 'backflow prevention valve' in the gaslines they would have to pay for it themselves. So have a local catastrophe and just play down the numbers and walla - just another blurb on the news, nothing new folks, just keep on moving....

Like you say, they are ready for their new form of human, the next stage of their plan to come on board. They have used up our genetics so want a new slate, we have finally started wising up, but are basically out of gas in the middle of the road. I think one group was ready for a reset and another factions had other ideas. Seems to me anything non-Terran is hostile and any humans out there already have their own problems or no longer know about us. To think anything else is like saying, oh yeah, too bad we had to put down all those puppies, they're just mutts anyway.... But mutts can do some ingenius things too. Everyone remembers Rin Tin Tin or Lassie, but they have totally forgotten Old Yeller.

Time to create page: 0.871 seconds