Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 1 month ago #396

A Hoaxed ET Invasion Like In The Movie "Independence Day" Is Fiction... ET Beings Are Already On The Earth.
I Watched David Wilcock's Boring Information Video Titled: "The Great Pandemic, What's Really Going On? Message From David Wilcock." I Guess This Amiture Video Was Recorded At His House In Colorado? David And His Wife Couldn't Get The Slides To Work. -LOL
Wow! David Wilcock Is Getting Old? He Put On Some Weight. And, David Looks Like He Had A Lot Of Dental Work Done? Looks Like Porcelain Veneers To Me? All Of David's Front Teeth Are Bright White Porcelain... It Looks Ridiculous. It's So Obvious It's Distracting. The Bad Veneers Changed The Shape Of David's Mouth So Much That I Thought It Was A David Wilcock Impersonator? David's Hair Is Shorter Too.
As Usual David Wilcock Doesn't Know Anything We Don't Already Know... Those Books About The Nazis, That David Held Up To Show His Audience, Are All Old Information. I Guess David Used A Lot Of Dated Information As Filler To Make His Podcast Longer. He Quoted Q-Anon Messages From The Fall Of 2019 To January, February, And March Of This Year. (David's Video Message Is A Total Of 2 Hours And 45 Minutes Of Lots Of Fluff) David's Video Footage Is Way Too Long For A Live Home Video With No Slide Images, Or Graphics. Oh, Well.
David Even Talks About The Formula To Make Successful Hollywood Movies, And Compares It To Real Life, At Around The One Hour And 30 Minute Mark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Marco Mirage.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 1 month ago #397

I ignore David Wilcock. His first book was great. He has not contributed anything of value since. Not a single prediction of his has manifested. But if you want to follow him, go for it.

I agree with Randy Cramer about Q. Q is a psi-op being run by the NSA to further divide the population and distract people from investigating real corruption and criminal behavior.

I do not consent to any ET invasion. Not hoax, not covert, not overt.

I do not consent to the American DOD running the world.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 1 month ago #398

PennyBradley wrote: I agree with Randy Cramer about Q. Q is a psi-op being run by the NSA to further divide the population and distract people from investigating real corruption and criminal behavior.

Haven't been able to get on here & contribute for awhile. But the entire Q movement definitely had me thinking...

The Nazis infiltrated America after WW2. Military. Research. Technology. Government. My family came over from what-was West Germany in the mid 1960s, on the tailend of Paperclip. They had the MIC, NASA, production facilities for Nacht Waffen & everything.

Then came the Cabal. "Earths sheikh royals" that were also responsible for destroying Germany, first for money, then for interstellar space travel, and then went through with the Morgenthau program for genocide. The Nazi's left for the America's, or were then put in the top corporate positions, as per Antarctica treaties and agreements. In the case of what I've been able to dig on my family: government, MIC and the "middle-class" positions available that would attract the attention of ICC/Nacht Waffen/off-world SSP's looking to expand. As Tony/Randy mentioned in their latest video: "office clerks, trades workers, labor overall". The Cabal & Rothschilds would've fought to the end, enacting mass destruction & genocide to get rid of everybody. Nacht Waffen would've lost their remaining assets, control, potential labor pool, EVERYTHING. (not including the return of the "Valhalla" Germans, for simplicity of my theory i'm about to explain/propose haha)

Let's just stick with the initial, most likely reaction of Nacht Waffen & the Draco, after the Barrier was initiated on the outside of our solar system & Paradise CA was attacked:
- widespread Cabal influence becoming unacceptable
- planned Cabal termination of billions of lives, of which are prevented by the Cabal by leaving the Earth, which also affects the continued growth and expansion of off-world SSP's, including Nazi facilities
- active destruction of Germany and Germanic peoples, along with "declining gene pool" and "loss of genetic material"
- the Cabal was starting to go after other ET's, particularly the (Alpha) Centaurian, which would not go unanswered by either them, or galactic organizations
- Cabal discovery and use of pre-Adamite ruins
- the elimination and suppression of future talents, for example, Bob Lazar. Or the Bulgarian whistleblower who had the pictures of Base 211 in Neuschwabenland. Talents hard to come by, in the SSP's.
- potential loss of the United States of America, for the use of Nacht Waffen
- growing presence of Cabal-aligned spacecraft, including a Chinese SSP
- growing threat of a Chinese SSP in general, including recovered technologies and records from Tibet & the Gobi Desert
- etc etc...

Along with the Draco nature to aggressively control the situation while being potentially stuck here, along with Nacht Waffen about to lose everything, with supposed counter-measures proven to be unsuccessful...Tony mentioned in his latest video, the Nazi's "would have bombed us back to the Stone Age". But without that option available, without galactic interference... whats the only option left?

This is where QAnon, Drumpf and everyone else might come in. Talking to other starseeds, they feel Nazi vibes off Drumpf, and seeing everything lately, I can see why. Although the Q movement has been taking measures to clean up and mop up the Cabal, so what's going to replace it? A free Earth government and a free Earth SSP, that will then turn their crosshairs onto Nacht Waffen, and potentially the Draco, if humanity exponentially expands like it did post-WW2, fueled by food replicators, pre-Adamite technology (among others) and without a need for traditional agriculture, manufacturing, or even so much as a bureaucracy to keep the "free" elements in line? Maybe this is what Nacht Waffen has feared. After barely escaping Germany, just to be chased and potentially attacked 80 years later by free American forces with "Manifest Destiny", they must have seen the problem this would pose towards them.

It might explain the growth and significance of Q, along with Drumpf's rise to power, and the growing demographic changes on the Earth which may also prevent another German from becoming the leader of the most powerful nation-state on Earth. They may "trust no one", but have been observably seen to trust other Germans and "genetically matching" peoples. Plus with anti-telephone and time travel as well, they must've realized this is their best chance in any potential optimistic timeline (for them), for the Earth to throw it's weight behind a Nazi/Draco resurgence among the Galactic community. Anything would be better, than a Cabal or a "free" Earth for them.

My theory: Q is a Nacht Waffen/Draco-influenced effort, to control the narrative and control the Earth, just as they always have intended.

And if there's trillions of Valhalla German's back in this solar system as well, then our fates sealed, and Q is just trying to bring 8 billion people on-board for the inevitable Nazi dominance of our solar system, to facilitate less resistance & to bring us into the fold, for when the barrier comes down & Nacht Waffen potentially comes back out, loaded for bear, with battle moons, entire fleet armada's and with nothing to potentially stop it. Especially with combined (looted) Nacht Waffen tech, Draco tech, pre-Adamite ruins & "Ancient Builder Race" ruins as well, such as the "battle moons"... the Guardians might be able to control the Draco, but in a case of an "Master of Orion scenario" Master of Orion III - Wikipedia where multiple forces potentially converge on a Guardian race's home world, would they be able to fully reverse that situation, within the confines of their law and ethics? Or would they need to break protocol, and deal with the Nazi/Draco threat, once and for all?

I know, tons of questions that could come out of this possible theory - but for me, I'm still on the fence about QAnon, but there's a chance without a reasonable logical doubt, that instead of being for a FREE Earth, that Q might just be mopping up the Cabal and replacing it with Nazi's and Draco, instead. The possibility cannot be excluded. And with (as you guys have said), David Wilcock and Corey Goode being compromised by AI (same AI which lords over the Draco), suddenly praising Q and Drumpf, with alarm bells going off with all of us... what are the possibilities, that Q is just Nacht Waffen with a keyboard, and a royal white Draco sitting beside them with popcorn, biding their time until they directly intervene?

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 1 month ago #402

what are the possibilities, that Q is just Nacht Waffen with a keyboard, and a royal white Draco sitting beside them with popcorn, biding their time until they directly intervene?

According to a recent interview with Captain Randy Cramer the Draco have been basically “defeated” militarily and removed from the Solar System and “not nearly the problem that they once were”…

~W

Last edit: by Wanderer.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 3 weeks ago #410

Q-anon predicted that the internet would go down on Easter weekend. Did it happen?

Q-anon predicted pedophile arrests for the past 2 years. Has anyone actually been arrested other than the lowest levels of perps and police covering for them?

Q-anon predicted top level arrests after Weinberg's conviction and sentencing. Have you seen actual arrest records?

I do not understand how rational people continue to take it seriously.

I am still active in space serving with Nacht Waffen. So why do you insist on telling me that other whistleblowers know better than I do? Do you know how rude that is to disrespect me on my own website? And yet, I'm still talking to you. Have you thought about that? Or do I not matter because Gaia doesn't accept there were women in space?

When people first come into alternative thought, they follow David Icke and Alex Jones. Then they find Cobra, Ben Fulford and David Wilcock--and Gaia. Most of us outgrow them all. Because they are stuck at the baby steps.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #411

Q is a unit of the NSA, on a mission to distract Truthers and make Trump look smart. The unit has been spectacularly good at that.

Randy Cramer is someone I know real world. He answers my emails. He is not a whistleblower, he is a spokesman for the Space Marines and is making them look good, and generating consent for their programs. And the DOD wants to rule Earth. Is that what you really want? All he knows about Mars in real time is what his boss tells him.

Tony Rodrigues has not been active in space since he was 9 years old. What he experienced was VERY valid THEN.

But I still am in active service. Currently. Real time. And the Germans are still in the Solar System. So are the Draco. So are the Zha.a.mi. So are the Greys of at least a dozen varieties. And the very real Guardians have a base on Saturn and are keeping an eye on all of us.

Time to create page: 2.932 seconds