Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 4 months ago #334

Hi Penny,

Here Randy Cramer is talking about the “Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction?” it is quite interesting (and says it’ going to happen “soon”)..

Wonder what you could tell us about this…

Thanks,
W ~

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? Capt. Randy Cramer USMCss (2/4)

Live Talk with Capt. Randy Cramer USMC special section at The Triad Theater in Yelm, WA about a possible Alien Invasion. It's probably not what you think....
Jan 18, 2019

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 4 months ago #337

In my personal opinion, the DOD is pushing this and it's Randy's job to generate support for it. The DOD thinks they have figured out a way to "rule the world" in the name of uniting humanity and ending slavery because they will lose trade contracts if they don't. Not to end slavery because it should never have happened--but because their customers won't continue to do business with slavers. So they will rule the world instead.

I DO NOT CONSENT. I do not consent to a hoax invasion, nor to any invasions overt or covert.

I DO NOT CONSENT to the DOD ruling the world.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 4 months ago #338

Oh, you should probably be aware that I am Penny, like an alternate profile to confuse the AI. This profile posts the stuff that would get Penny banned on other platforms.

WE are not selling your info, but we are still scanned by Google Search.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 4 months ago #339

I have met Randy Cramer real world, in the context of also speaking at conferences where he was, and on panels with him. He genuinely believes what he is telling.

The differences between him and me is that he is a spokesman for his faction, and I'm exposing my faction and the methods used to get me there.

So when Randy talks about a proposed hoax war with Mantids--this is genuinely on the table at the Department of Defense and he is trying to generate support for it. He said when 85% of the world's leaders said okay, it would happen. Well, I'm NOT okay with it. I DO NOT CONSENT.

I do not consent to any invasion of Earth. Hoax, covert, or overt. None of them.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 3 months ago #345

Sephie wrote: Oh, you should probably be aware that I am Penny, like an alternate profile to confuse the AI. This profile posts the stuff that would get Penny banned on other platforms.

WE are not selling your info, but we are still scanned by Google Search.

Actually the Googlebot gets stuck in an infinite mirror box when it tries to scan the site. Unless it can log on... we have means to baffle and confuse it :-). After all we do have to pay for bandwidth used and the Googlebot is very invasive. So measures to keep it at the very top level are in place it does not get to scan the site as deeply as it would like.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 3 months ago #354

PennyBradley wrote: I have met Randy Cramer real world, in the context of also speaking at conferences where he was, and on panels with him. He genuinely believes what he is telling.

The differences between him and me is that he is a spokesman for his faction, and I'm exposing my faction and the methods used to get me there.

So when Randy talks about a proposed hoax war with Mantids--this is genuinely on the table at the Department of Defense and he is trying to generate support for it. He said when 85% of the world's leaders said okay, it would happen. Well, I'm NOT okay with it. I DO NOT CONSENT.

I do not consent to any invasion of Earth. Hoax, covert, or overt. None of them.

Jason Rice mentioned ICC and Nacht Waffen (IDARF) using genetic manipulations of Earth and Mars mammals and insectoids, for their activities... the thing is: supposedly the Mantids and Spiders, they're all telepathic. And if they can easily probe through Tony and get what they want in terms of info, then what are the consequences of even just a miniscule force of Mantids and Spiders, being let loose in an area of the Earth thats hospitable to both the Mars mantids and insectiods, AND their Earth counterparts? Because I'm thinking, ICC and Nacht Waffen wouldn't even need a full army of them - they would just need maybe their equivalent of a "buffalo/deer hunt", capture some and capturing a key leader, and then creating the event on Earth somewhere (California/Mexico for instance), where a ship or asteroid crashes - no shortage of temporary ships, if Nacht Waffen keeps their retrofitted U-Boats and older vessels in scrap yards and spare parts facilities, or asteroids even - and then the Mantids and Insectoids would just escape the crash site, and consequently run amok, where humans will attack on site, the Mars creatures will attack back and potentially invoke the rest of the Animal kingdom as well theoretically (tarantulas, locusts, scorpions etc) - and if near the US mainland, would invoke a serious response from DOD, Trump and any SSP assets currently under their control as well. It would also give the US government perfect reason to implement martial law measures as well, to shut down any Cabal remnants and take them out, for potential incoming Nacht Waffen landings, under the guise of IDARF, Pleiades, Aldeberans or whatever the breakaway Germans have decided upon. Or potentially to keep the situation from getting worse, as stated in other disclosure, the Cabal left apparently still have control over the Nephillim as well, and can let them loose out of the Rockies and other areas, to make absolute chaos out of the situation. It would be bad enough to have to deal with Mars indigenous life, forced to invade the Earth and potentially telepathically invoking the rest of the Animal kingdom as cannon fodder, so to speak... but throwing in the Nephillim and everything else? IDARF/Nacht Waffen would have EVERY reason to come down, intervene and start calling the shots.

It's well within Nacht Waffen and ICC established patterns of operation as well, according to Jason and Tony, and combined with whats starting to resemble 1930s Germany in the US, and revolts all around the world, nevermind the fact that Jupiter is growing half a dozen hexagonal portals on its side, plus the portals of Saturn and the Sun... the event has to be coming. Nothing else would explain all of this. The only thing left to figure out of all of this, is if Nacht Waffen will literally pull a Calladus III on the Earth and level the whole place, or if they will rather just let the US internal strife explode to the point, where they will then just land and intervene from there, without potentially wreaking total havoc using forced Mars "invaders" and others. Because either way, they're prepared. And considering the "manufacturing potential of the Earth" that the Cabal shut the Germans out of, theoretically it would be of more benefit to keep the manufacturing, R&D and human labor intact (along with potential sites of interest such as the Grand Canyon, Maya and Inca ruins, Bosnian pyramid, etc), versus sending the ICC or Mars forced invaders to level out entire swathes of potential use for Nazi intentions.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds