Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #430

inahurry wrote: In my mind last night, as I considered tall whites may be in my room..

I have never been "directly" visited by the Tall Whites. They do not like us, don't like the smell of us, and consider us unclean. Yet they want to walk among us and settle on our planet WITH CONDITIONS. One of the conditions is that if we touch them they have the right to immediately execute a human on the spot. Just for merely touching them.

I don't think they would visit us... rather send greys or some other mechanoid to scoop us up. I have been abducted by a paramilitary human group and brought to them once or twice but never directly by them. After all... they don't want their hands dirty.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #431

That sorta explains why the vision feels like ---well, I don't see anyone face to face, and there are no 2 people walking together down these dark corridors. Its kinda like a scene with a tall figure in a suit and hat walking down a long corridor, past these glowing doors, replaying,...and I feel like I am above the image, but also somewhere hidden in a corner. The place is mostly what I'm trying to understand.
I'm glad to know that about them. I certainly won't be trying to touch one.
I have also had something similar to what you describe with paramilitary (I think). I was picked up in a little white shuttle. Is that what you mean, Ian? Or black helicopters?

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #432

Thank you!
How do I separate the tall whites from the dudes with the red eyes and wear the same sort of clothing...with the dark suit and hat? Are they the same?
That was a stupid question..lol .I don't care if they are separate or not from each other, I just wanna know if the tall dudes with the red eyes wearing suit and hats are the same as the tall whites? If not, who are they?

Last edit: by inahurry. Reason: I asked a stupid question

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #433

inahurry wrote: Thank you!
How do I separate the tall whites from the dudes with the red eyes and wear the same sort of clothing...with the dark suit and hat? Are they the same?
That was a stupid question..lol .I don't care if they are separate or not from each other, I just wanna know if the tall dudes with the red eyes wearing suit and hats are the same as the tall whites? If not, who are they?

I don't believe they are... I believe that these are more interdimensional than intergalactic. Usually, very dark clothing and they are the Hat Man variety of entities.

Heidi Hollis is one that knows the Hat Man very well and has done research on him and the shadow people for a long time. Don't let the imagery in the video mess with you... it's very dramatized just listen to the material. Remember your mileage may vary (a phrase I use to describe what happens to you might not happen to another but will be similar.)

Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Last edit: by Ian.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #434

Thanks, Ian! I hope you are feeling well today! I'm getting ready to watch it now!

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 6 days ago #446

Many Zha.a.mi have 'bunny eyes'. They are an albino race. The skin colors are from the ormus.

I've encountered Tall Whites at a conference where I was speaking. Two men, dressed like Korean War veterans, in button shirts, khaki pants and zippered jackets. They were reasonably attractive as humans, but were just different enough. And I sensed them. Both spent time asking me questions privately. Polite, respectful. They told Lou that they had intel that I was in danger there.

I've had ongoing interactions with their royals, through the technology called "leaning in" which is basically bilocation on their part. They are more imposing, and there is no doubt that normal humans would consider them 'gods'. I have to fight the impulse to 'worship' while interacting with them. Every 'god' I've met has turned out to be an ET, so I don't worship anything anymore. But the instinct is still there. It seems embedded in humans.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds