Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #415

5G is about extending V2K mind control over the entire population instead of 'just targeted individuals'. THAT is why Trump wants it so badly.

Trump is Scottish Rite Freemason. They do not generally practice pedophilia. [The Essex Rite does.] But his close friendship with Jeff Epstein tells me there is more than meets the eye with Mr. Trump. There was also a credible accusation from a woman who claimed Mr. Trump raped her when she was 13 and a virgin. Some of his photos with his daughter Ivanka are just plain creepy, as was his statement that he would be dating her if she wasn't his daughter.

The so called Deep State is based on Skull & Bones from Yale University membership. And THEY practice all sorts of stuff more from Satanism than 'normal occult'.

So, Trump is not a saint. He's not a Christian. He respects no boundaries. But he doesn't seem to be involved in adrenochrome or the raping of small children. I've only seen arrests of people who were very low level and a few doctors and police who had been covering for them. No one involved in the actual higher levels of the industry, nor the big money clientele.

While I would like to see pedophilia removed from America [at least], since it's 5% of the population practicing it, jailing them all would bankrupt the country. So you have to be ready to see your weird aunt or uncle executed--because that is where it will have to end up. And they will take the poor folks long before they take the guilty elites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #422

Wanderer wrote: What chances do you think that this “Hoax Alien Invasion” might actually take place?

With the Novel Coronavirus and most of us in "Safe at Home" quarantine... I would say now would be a good time.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #423

PennyBradley wrote: Corey Goode talks about them from a position of impostors feeding him information. The Blue Avians are NOT Guardians but are an invading presence in the Solar System that the real Guardians ordered to stand down and leave.

Not only that remember that often the aliens that are the least threatening looking are often the ones you want to avoid. Remember most predators are often very attractive. Especially the ones that have little that hunt them.
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #425

After listening to you and Penny today, and recalling my thoughts about the tall whites last night, I also recalled a visual. I can't remember if it was a dream, or just a vision I had at some point. It has been many years since I first saw it, but I have since seen it repeatedly, off and on, throughout the years.
In my mind last night, as I considered tall whites may be in my room...lol...I saw that same visual. It is of a dark room. There are partitions from floor to ceiling. The partitions are black. The only light that can be seen comes from the center of these partitions where there is a hallway leading you to these glass commercial double doors. An intense light beams in from there, but I haven't ever seen the door open. I have seen tall male looking figures, wearing dark suits and top hats. Only one at a time though.

Can you, or Penny, confirm this image at all for me? I mean, do I describe something familiar to anyone? It keeps popping up with the thought of tall whites.
Thanks ☺

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #427

The Tall Whites I have seen have been disguised as humans, and wore nice street clothes if a little old fashioned.

The ones that show their usual clothing, it's always white or blue.

The Zha.a.mi Royals, their ruling class, do wear black dress suits, usually Armani, and sometimes hats. But they are bigger overall than the Tall Whites and have a tendency to be blue-grey or pale green from ormus abuse.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 2 weeks ago #429

Both the Tall Whites and the Zha.a.mi like to be fashionable. Only when I see them in Military uniform do I not see them dressed up. They usually lean towards the conservative dress. I've never seen one of their females (either race) wear anything racy or "exposing".

Tall Whites kind of remind me of nice 60s or 80s clothes, I've never seen them in 70s style. The males may be more contemporary. IF and I mean IF you see them in ANY military uniform it will look perfect like a recruiting poster.

The Zha.ha.mi seems to be a race that has means. You can tell their upper-caste because everything they wear is from an expensive designer and custom-tailored to fit perfectly. Their bodies are not exactly in human proportions. The lower-caste Zha.ha.mi also dresses very nicely, but they serve the upper-caste. They are well treated by those they serve. But, are rarely as opulent as the "royals". The lower-caste also has skin discoloration because of the lower quality or leftover Ormus that the Upper-Caste rejects. Happy servents serve better :-)

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds