Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 5 days ago #447

I hope you're feeling well, Penny! Is anything I described about the location anything familiar to you? A very dark place, with partition like black walls, floor to almost ceiling, or to the ceiling...double commercial grade glass doors where a bright light beams in? I have tried to remote view further in, and I can only get down the hall next to the doors, where there seems to be a room with a comfortable enough table to lie on. It seems to have skylights, or the lighting seems to be filtered down like that. It keeps popping up,...is it a base maybe? These tall dudes in black suits and black hats walk down that same hallway, only single file, only several feet apart. I'll see one, and then several minutes later another walks past. Its very quiet, and dark. I don't feel scared, but I'm always seeing it from the point of view of being out of body, and floating above it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 4 days ago #448

I have seen lots of similar things both on ships and in colonies. The Germans tend to not use glass, so it would not be them. The Germans use a paneling that is like metal but softer to the touch and use the tech that creates light from sound to get that soft light.

I don't have enough memory from other factions to know what exactly they had.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 4 years 3 days ago #449

PennyBradley wrote: I have seen lots of similar things both on ships and in colonies. The Germans tend to not use glass, so it would not be them. The Germans use a paneling that is like metal but softer to the touch and use the tech that creates light from sound to get that soft light.

Glass is impractical because it does not shield from environmental hazards. The Germans invented a material that was like a biological metal. A lot of their tech is biological and based off of the "black goo". The panels they use are amazingly adaptable to almost any environment. They are self-healing, when a hull breach happens a force field will hold the atmosphere in while the nanites "knit" the hole back together.

The Germans have some of the most refined biotechnology out there. Sound Vibrations are not only converted to light... they are also used to generate energy. On a German ship absolutely NO energy is wasted.

I don't have enough memory from other factions to know what exactly they had.

The ships that I know as Kreuger are more metal-based and boro-silicate style glass. They are armored and tough but don't "self-heal" when there is a hull breach it takes a LOT more to repair their ships than the German ships. Some of them have been updated to German technology mostly because those ships have worked in joint missions.

Solar Warden uses a lot of re-engineered Zeta technology and Tall White technology.

Of all the ships I've been on, and this is not stereotyping, the most efficient and well-built ships are German.

Ian Starchild
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 2 years 11 months ago #622

I got a lot of flock from my family and lost a lot of friends for voting for Trump I know he's not our savior and he has his own agenda but I've always felt like his own agenda but I couldn't really explain to my family about the pedophilia they don't get it they don't believe me I mean I don't even get it if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe it so as for being fooled by Trump and thinking he's a good guy I did not but when all said and done he's just another pawn in a game and be quite honest I don't think you did that bad being a president just saying

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 2 years 11 months ago #626

Re: Trump
What he did good was get the people who had been quiet for a long time active. The problem was that there were a high proportion of white supremacists in his supporters which triggered the minorities. And the minorities were being paid by the DNC. So this early race war we have brewing was actually instigated by both political parties. Gun sales are through the roof.

He put environment back at least 50 years. I remember WHY the Environmental Protection Act was installed. His Administration approved the very chemicals that are turning frogs from male to female. And yes, they are doing the same to people.

He made class/income inequality worse than it has ever been in my lifetime. Yes there were more jobs but they were minimum wage replacing middle class. Net loss in wages.

He did keep oil prices down, to the point that people who depended on that industry were going broke. That has already been changed to $4 a gallon for gas where I live.

He was correct about China being a threat. But he handled it so poorly that our own farmers and iron workers were who paid the price.

He mishandled the whole covid thing. He should have stood his ground either with Fauci or against him. The waffling cost lives and small businesses across the country.

He was correct about vote counting fraud. But what he didn't say is that every election since 2000 has been subject to vote counting fraud.

He was wrong about Israel being our friend. Israel is an apartheid state engaged in a genocide that we are supporting. And they brag about controlling us. We are their pet bulldog.

He was wrong about Saudi Arabia being our friend. The Crown Prince is in the process of eliminating his family members who could be a threat to his succession and is also engaged in a genocide of the other 2 sects of Islam. His family will only allow Wahhibism to survive in their Kingdom or where it can reach. And if you were not aware, all the remaining oil reserves belong to the other 2 sects.

And America was only GREAT when they taxed businesses over 50%. And didn't allow them to leave the country if their business was important to National Security. That was what paid for the GI Bill, the Interstate System, pensions, Social Security. And the ever growing military policing the planet. Take a good look at the tax code under Eisenhower--and remember he was a Republican.

He did manage to stop school shootings. Until the Dems got control and they made up for lost time. Because they want to disarm us.

Hoax Alien Invasion - Fact or Fiction? 2 years 11 months ago #627

And this is why we don't normally discuss politics in here. Most people think voting matters.
VOTING ONLY MATTERS BECAUSE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE RULED BY WHO WINS.

The people you vote for never run the country. Their puppet masters do.

Trump was owned by the Freemasons and the Zionists. They wanted an independent America to do Israel's bidding.

Biden is owned by Skull & Bones and the Jesuits. They want NWO.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds