Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #61

Hi Penny. I got the message on FB in the groups about your ban so I've signed up here incase FB continue to be meanie poo poo heads. I should have signed up here a long time ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #65

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Aye-Aye-Owl wrote: Hi Penny. I got the message on FB in the groups about your ban so I've signed up here incase FB continue to be meanie poo poo heads. I should have signed up here a long time ago.

We are not meanie poo poo heads here.

Welcome home

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #80

They banned that post, Penny? Either someone is out to get you or they are totally crazy. Mind you, the desperate crazy theory sounds logical. You see it every were now...pro-vaxxers, pharma, corporations like big oil, 5G, smart meters, all organizations acting irrational and trying frantically to pull the reins on a run away horse...and we are the runaways who got the bit clenched in our teeth!

Last edit: by irisjean.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #83

I'm going with the "someone is out to get me" theory. I know too much and I started talking recklessly because I thought I was dying. Actually I was. I did die on Feb 25th and got sent back and an ET told me what was wrong and how to fix it. So now I have to live with the mess I left myself by annoying the Big Boys.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #85

This "ban" is so over the top ridiculous. There are hundreds of pages in FB that violate their standards but your page and posts never had anything remotely offensive to any individuals or groups. Quite the opposite. Informative, educational and always backed with solid historical research carefully worded not to offend anyone. In fact, I've seen you several times gently admonish people that were treading on thin ice by being offensive, impolite and insulting to yourself and others.
I'm afraid it is quite obvious that it's not any particular post that caused this, but rather the general content and information you are presenting is being found to be "extremely disturbing" to someone out there and they don't want anybody helping other people to connect the dots and research the mysteries in our world that are going on around us every day. That is what this is really all about and we all know it.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #86

I don't think that it was an accident that it happened while I was uploading the photos from the 5D Events conference I spoke at on Easter Weekend. I was scheduled on panels, and was invited to share in James Rink's presentation. This is a partial recording of that--and included some of the results of my research into the time period between WWI and WWII regarding the reasons for Hitler's rise to power. And the real reason that Nacht Waffen will never trust Americans. And it was dangerous enough that several of my friends from German speaking countries have broken contact with me--for their own safety.

This is a partial recording--her battery ran out.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds