Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 2 years 11 months ago #608

My radio producer is moving his archive off YT due to censorship strikes.

I'm raising money for a server separate from this one to archive video and .pdf books related to the Disclosure movement. Only plan to include materials I have permission in writing from the copyright holders. Especially my own videos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 2 years 11 months ago #609

Eric Hecker invested a lot of money into his new website and I hope it pays off for him.

Tony has a podcast through Patreon, but the actual videos are still on YT.

Ileana is still on YT and her website.

James Rink is still on YT and shares from there to his website.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 2 years 6 months ago #803

FB Insider leaks the policy about posts regarding the current bug. On Project Veritas.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 2 years 6 months ago #804

I have my own server now, I'm learning MS Server 2019. When it is up, I will be archiving SSP/supersoldier videos on it for a small fee to cover bandwidth.

But be aware that Germany is discussing a bill that would make forums be considered platforms and subject to their censorship, and UK is discussing a bill to charge 'rogue servers' anywhere in the world over a million pound fine for operating.

So our time of free internet is coming to a close.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 2 years 6 months ago #806

60 Minutes interview--and FB, Instagram and Whatsapp are down today after it.

Time to create page: 0.831 seconds