Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #87

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Well it goes beyond you. Looks like a lot of "shit starters" have been banned from facebook. But in looking at this how can they Identify some of them as right wing.

Remember the book 1984 by George Orwell? Remember the concept of an "unperson" where every record of the existance of a person is removed and the person vaporized. All their belongings gone... should anyone utter their name they risk becoming an unperson too.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #94

James Rink uploaded the full version of the presentation.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #95

I'm well aware that they considered me a little fish getting too big and too 'out there'. Nothing compared to the Big Boys. But it was their intention to strip me of the pages I had built. They accomplished that.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #100

that sucks that they destoyed creative property that sould have really legally been yours

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #101

Oh, they still have it all recorded on their servers for all time and all spy agencies. We the common folks just can't access it.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #103

oh my gosh! id love to hear all about that! how was it almost dying, and being sent back, did you have a sort of near death trip?

i feel Same i started talking because i felt like i almost died this year too

how nice

ya i agree they are nuts

Last edit: by Ian. Reason: Multiple one line "agree" posts combined into one post.
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds