Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 7 months ago #281

I agree Penny. I’ve seen this too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 5 months ago #298

@SSPCamilla

I have pernicious anemia. It was in remission for years until our car broke down and no one would take us to the health food store to buy sublingual B-12. We could get to the GNC store. Their B-12 was a pill. But when you have PA, you can't absorb from the pills. So 2 years later, my system was stripped of B-12 and I was dying. Literally. And my doctor was clueless because he had prescribed sublinguals and didn't know that I had been forced to switch.

So February 26, 2019 I died in my sleep. I consciously headed for the black hole in the center of the Universe where the Singularity of Creation had taken place. It was a dark tunnel for a very long time. And when it came out, it was a very bright white light. So bright that I could not actually see much. It was all different textures of too bright white. But I could see the pod that I was in, and that it was attached to a huge computer. It was too bright to see what kind of body I had there. But there were 'people' there. They spoke to me, musical voices. Both men and women, or I heard them that way.

Apparently I'm a programmer sent to fix errors in the software, from inside the computer. They said I had been gone so long that they thought they had lost me. They were unaware that there were sentient beings here. Sentient enough to see the programming, to understand they were sims in a matrix. They were really thoughtful about that, and the responsibility that put on them.

I told them about my plan on how to fix the worst parts. They sent me back to try. I don't know if I have succeeded or not.

But the next couple of days, Pita, of the P'ntl a race of Greys, showed me the bottle of B-12 PILLS and said NO. And showed me the correct bottle, that I still had 2 weeks worth of, and said YES. And I started taking the correct one. We had our car fixed last year, so we were able to get to the health food store for more. And now I know I can order it online.

When I had my blood tests for the early April doctor appointment, my homocysteine levels were so high that my doctor knew that I had been severely ill. He did not ask me about an NDE.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 5 months ago #299

"Sentient enough to see the programming, to understand they were sims in a matrix."

This still confuses me some. Maybe I am not sentient enough. :)
If it is all a simulation in a Matrix, does anything matter and how much control do we have over our "lives"?

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 5 months ago #300

I don't think it matters if reality is a computer simulation. We just have to go about it as we do.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 4 months ago #314

gosh penny that is So Pofound you being in a pod attatched to the computers at the end of the tunnel of light id love to talk about this more and ive been thru so much this summer i just wrote you a huge message and im alone 24/7

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 4 months ago #315

i just reread that, gee how nice -they thought they had 'lost you' (!!) then what?? whos in charge here sorry just venting and my intention is to stick up for you...

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds