Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 4 months ago #320

I don't see the computer running the matrix as devaluing us. I see the computer as basically the level that most New Agers call Source.

I have always wondered about the value of what we do is. That is a basic question that each of us has to figure out for ourselves anyway. What is life? Why are we aware? Does it mean anything? Does what I do matter? Today? One hundred years from now? 10 thousand years from now?

I had decided that I was a nobody in the Greater Scheme Of Things in my 30s. I thought what I did only affected those who knew me real world, and that when they and I were gone, my personal ripple would disappear. And I was okay with that. That was how I had resolved the questions for myself.

And then the NSA decided to activate my memories of the alter Penelope Valkyrien. And my psi awareness. It was a major shock to my system, and they did not deactivate the Omega Programming [suicide programming from the MK folks]. As long as I was just figuring out things for myself, everyone left me alone. But when I started talking with others, trying to help all of us figure out what the hell we had gone through really, they started shooting at me with energy weapons.

The FB support group, the Discord group and this site are what matters to me. Helping people recover their memories and then live with them. And the side issue of exposing the criminality of it with the intention of stopping it.

Why did the NSA chose me to activate? I dunno. What do I know that the CIA wants me dead? I dunno. Why does a 64 year old grandmother with serious health issues matter? I dunno.

I have 2 alters that I have about 50% memory. The rest I have even less. I've reintegrated 30 alters. Half were simply stored trauma from the events that created them. I'm from the generation that the CIA created 2200 alters in us. So there is still a lot that has not surfaced.

I have one alter that does not share memory with me that rises and takes over the body. About one day a week, she is in charge. My live-in has to remind her to take my meds. It makes his life more interesting at least.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 6 months ago #483

Thank you Ian. It's been a while since I signed in here. I had no idea time has gone so fast.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 6 months ago #488

I had my most recent epidural on the 9th and came down with a cold on the 11th. No fever, so not covid. I'm finally better.

I'm sorry I wasn't here when you needed me.

I do counseling without expecting you to come public. In fact, I don't recommend people go public unless they have a fire in their belly because you can't take it back. Especially if you have children and hostile ex partners. I have a sliding scale now, because too many people didn't take me seriously when I didn't charge.

I would recommend you write a journal as you remember it. And have a chart of a timeline and try to track when things happened. And which alter if possible. Yes, you may be dealing with memories from more than one. I repeat MAY BE, as none of this is set in stone and I don't want to plant ideas.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 6 months ago #489

Psi abilities are very real. The memories are a real thing to deal with. The knowing too much about others--that can be hard to deal with especially since most normals have the expectation of privacy in their minds. They don't, but they get downright hostile when they figure that out.

I still have serious issues with the entire concept of "normal". I'm not and I've done better since accepting that. I'm starting to accept the identifier of 'hybrid human' as that feels more accurate and has eliminated some of the angst of being too different to fit in.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 5 months ago #490

penny

iff you intrested in like minded people ..like us
i'm on a discord server WE ARE ONE.. and a lot of info and intresting people are there meby you want to take a look at it

iff so let me know sweety
lets free the people and openup the info we have
Attachments:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 3 years 5 months ago #491

I'm already on a couple of servers on Discord, so send the invitation link in chat here. Set it for 'not expiring', because I don't always check here daily.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds