Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #203

Facebook not only ban UFO conspiracy people they ban alternative medicine people. Facebook is great whore of the industrial pharmaceutical industry.

Dr. Tao

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #209

Two years ago, they banned Heath Ranger and a whole slew of liberal alternative media.
About a year ago, they deleted 1500 alternative health pages and groups.
Last August, it was about 500 alternative media conservative sites and 300 admins/page owners on the excuse that they were making money off their pages.
Last August, they started demanding 2 part authentication for pages over 100K followers.

Now they are admitting to hassling people who talk about false flags, alternative health, anti-vaxx, chemtrails, or post 'extremist' views.

So they want an army of Farmville gamers who don't think and post photos of their kids.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #210

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 11 months ago #211

"According to Facebook reps, the automated system that scans the network for wild conspiracy theories like Holocaust denial, weather manipulation, flat earthers, and Russian collusion flagged CNN as one of the most prominent promoters of fake news on the network."

While Cracking Down On Fringe Conspiracy Theorists, Facebook Accidentally Bans CNN | Babylon Bee

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 8 months ago #276

Facebook usually filters such topics that are not having any proof but still it I think that fb is a great place to promote such space related forums. I generally promote the content from my forum that has solid proofs. Was thinking to give a try to the Meta (Facebook & Instagram) Ads Management Services - Visible Factors technique as well. If you have any suggestions for that, please let me know.

Facebook is filtering UFO Related "Conspiracy Theory" posts 4 years 7 months ago #278

If you want to waste your money buying reach from FB, I won't try to stop you. Just be aware that well over half goes to click-farms in Bangladesh, India and other southeast Asian countries. It actually damages your organic reach over time.

I know this because I used to have a page on FB. Truth Beckons. I had over 600K followers. FB deleted it May 3rd after deleting my personal profile.

You should also be aware that FB has stated to their stockholders that they are clamping down on "conspiracy theories" including UFOs in compliance with Homeland Security's determination that conspiracy theorists are most likely to go violent in response to frustrations.

They are shutting down UFO sites that were sharing from MUFON, that is as 'verified' as you are going to get in this community.

Time to create page: 3.134 seconds