Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

New to group 3 years 2 months ago #535

• tla
  • tla's Avatar Topic Author
First, I had no clue there was a group out there like this. I have so many questions. Probably should say a little about myself. I have had some weird dreams/memories all my life or at least as far back as i can remember.

I met Randy Cramer at the PX on Fort Huachuca about 6 years ago. I became more interested in this topic as time went on and as I reflected back. I saw Penny's bio on SSP on youtube just yesterday, she reminds me a lot of my mother. I wanted to post a younger picture of me to see if anyone recognizes me (maybe/maybe not). My mother was German/Swedish father was Native American/Spanish/French/Irish. I bring that up because Randy specifically asked me my heritage and I thought it was weird at the time, I am not sure how it all connects or if it connects. So, here I am an Army housewife and this guy walks up to me and says he hasn't run into anyone trained like I was (I still have no idea what that means, but I am learning or at least trying to). At Fort Huachuca. Its a small Army Post so people tend to be friendly and strike up conversations.

Anyway Randy was asking me a ton of questions, and oddly enough I knew the answer to them, he was with 2 other guys, and to be honest he struck me as a little cute but dorky (sorry Randy). Towards the end of our little conversation, I had this feeling of dread (sheer terror) all I could think about was throwing up what I now know as a like psychic wall and getting away as fast as I could. I was so scared took the long route home checking around me to see if I was followed. When, I arrived home I remembering going to the bathroom crawling up into a ball and just crying. At the time, rationally I couldn't figure out why I was reacting that way ...I felt tramatized, and really Randy Cramer was really nice, but this just stuck with me, and I have thought of it often.

The memories/dreams I have had, a couple are like very short films, and a couple of pictures, but it feels just out of reach. Randy gave me some advice to place my hand on something to ground myself to see if I could push into the memory, and it has worked a little. I have so many feelings about all of this. First I am terrified, but also elated, and excited. I am also wondering if I could have remote viewed some of these things. I know I am psychic but I am still learning in what ways. I am still kind of new to all of this, but I cant do anything as powerful as Penny or at least not that I am aware of.

I just always thought everyone else could do what I did. I would really like to explore some regression therapy, I have tried some things on youtube, I haven't had much luck. Could someone post or pm a good self help regression therapy?

That is my little story I am still trying to piece it all together.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New to group 3 years 2 months ago #536

Welcome.

Randy Cramer checked me out psychically when I met him too, but not that hard where I felt ill. Are you certain it wasn't one of the others with him?

Randy is kinda cute and really friendly. He's not in this group so we can say things nice about him too. ;)

Many SSP folks will ask your heritage because it's usually people of Scythian ancestry or people from other races who have psi abilities who are targeted for these programs. If the photo is of you, you have some of the physical characteristics of people from this ethnic group. [Light skin that glows, naturally curved eyebrows, strong chin, small nose. There are others you don't--red hair, green eyes, really white skin. And some that won't show, like Rh-.] So he was assessing your likelihood of being 'one of us'.

The person I sent the most people to died in January. So that leaves Miesha Johnston for regression hypnosis. You can contact her at:
Et Experience | Starseed Awakening

New to group 3 years 2 months ago #537

I'm not on here every day, but I make sure I'm here at least once a week. My IT partner Ian is here at least every other day. Instead of worrying about it, it's fine to post and then I will reply when I see it.

New to group 3 years 2 months ago #540

• tla
  • tla's Avatar Topic Author
I was wondering that too. I seem to have a natural ability, but I don't think I am consciously aware of what I am doing or what the scientific meanings and names of everything is. I did feel a little under a microscope by all 3, the conversation kind of drifted to remote viewing. Randy kept asking what entity I was with like faction I think, but I have no clue he did ask about a lot of 3 letter acronyms. I am starting to explore this but it still is confusing and it seems like there are a lot of them.

I was with my son and one of the other guys was talking to him, we were in kind of a eating/dining area. Randy invited an older man, who was nice but you could tell he was military over to join in the conversation. I got the impression that he was the guy in charge, he was asking me about what I see, and kind of teaching me to place my hand on something and that would allow me to see further. I got the feeling they meant no harm and were really friendly. Towards the end though. I felt that they were trying to get more information than I was comfortable with, and I politely excused myself. As I was leaving the feeling I had was like that of someone pushing on a door and your blocking it on the other side and they were pushing hard.

On the theory of Redheads and pale skin, my sister has those features, blue eyes not green though. I have a lot of nieces and nephews that are different shades of red fair skin and various color eyes. I am the only one in my family that got the dark skin from being part Native American, but one of my sons is fair skinned looks very Scandinavian and is really tall. Its weird how that all works. He did say something about Germans and I kind of jokingly said oh well they wouldn't want me because I didn't have the typical look. He said that you never knew because, sometimes they look for "spies" (that kind of made me laugh out loud). Not quite sure what that meant though.

Really it felt like a really unusual harmless conversation, until I went to go then it was almost like they wanted more and I was having none of that. I do have some strange experiences in my life but honestly I wasn't about to share those with someone I just met. (Mainly I don't want people to think I am crazy). As I was getting into my car is really when I felt scared and attacked though.

Thank You, I will look at that website, I used to get these weird digital phone calls about starseed that I would hang up on when I lived in North Carolina about 15 years ago. I think I kind of know what one is but I need to explore that more as well. I will have to look into the Sythian Ancestry, thank you again, that gives me a good place to start. I really appreciate you Penny! :cheer:

New to group 3 years 2 months ago #544

Hi Penny and everybody in this group.
Got here after watching whole bunch of videos where Penny talks about SSP and her participation in them. All information resonated right away, from the first video. I am 62 y.o. , have some Russian background, and I found Penny's videos through Russian speaking person from Latvia. Always felt that I am something more than just a 'hybrid' from 2 nationalities: I grow up in Latvian culture, in Russian community, in the time of Soviet Union when everyone was friendly to each other, with my father being Armenian, who was born and grow up on the territory of Georgian republic. I am very mixed and cannot say exactly to what culture I belong. I live in Canada now. Recently started to feel that through me someone is trying to access certain information, especially about human body…my body. It is weird feeling, like when I think about something, I feel that these thoughts got instantly accessed by someone else. I feel like I am a spy, who doesn’t know who he is working for. I always had an intense dreams, and most of the time I am there as a warrior (as Spartacus), or some kind of dragon-slayer, or prisoner of war, who is trying to escape from the enemy’s research facilities. When I was listening Penny, I had these feeling that I had similar experiences, just in the different environment and circumstances. Now I feel like I was lost in space, exhausted from swimming/flying there, and Penny picked me up and boarded on her ship. Will I stay here? Where her ship is going? Am I a space-hitchhiker? Are we going in the same direction? No idea, but thank you for throwing a lifesaving device to me. Even if I travel with Penny only for a short time, I’ll appreciate that time. I see that I can learn a lot from you, Penny!
For now I am trying to figure out what is here, where is what, and if I can contribute something. Thank you Penny for letting me wonder around your ship. (Btw, I was reading ‘Alice in Wonderland’ book, when I started watching your videos. And only my question “how far this rabbit-hole goes” powered me with this new knowledge about SSP that came from real people.

New to group 3 years 1 month ago #545

I have not found the bottom of the rabbit hole. I'm on layer 10 of it.

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds