Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Ancestry... 2 years 11 months ago #616

I know that going back to when my white folks came to America, there are at least 20 women who were Native and given English or French names. They matter to me. There were no records that I can find and the tribes don't claim them.

It was really common for a girl to be purchased as a wife and then later the man would also have a white family. The white family would deny the existence of the mixed kids. Up until the 1960s, mixed race kids were often killed outright. Literally no one wanted them. Canada and Mexico were not quite as bad as the United States was.

I was more concerned about the tree being 'proved' by the DNA than whatever % they assigned. And it did. I am predominantly Scythian / Tribe of Dan / House of David--and what I've been able to track past 1400 has been Royal. Three of my 4 grandparents were Rh-. Yes that matters.

Nearly all SSP veterans share Scythian/Royal descent. They are also Merovingian descendants. And either Rh- or have a parent who is. THAT is why the ancestry matters. Not because I think it's going to make me rich, powerful or important--because it won't. Even the ones from Asia or Africa share that ancestry somewhere in their family tree. [As my father once said, those Irishmen they do get around.] Merovingians are the Bloodline of Jesus. The Scythians are the Line of Qayin [aka Cain]. We have a higher percentage of Anunnaki DNA. We have higher psi abilities. THAT is what these programs are looking for.

In other bloodlines, they are looking for the people who can do magic. That natural, DNA based psi ability.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ancestry... 2 years 11 months ago #618

Funny how our stories parallel ... My family went to the Idaho Territorial prison LOL. as a matter of fact my family settled feilding burley and Brigham City I was actually born in Tremonton there's a lot of stuff going on here that people just don't talk about I mean I've had to research so f****** deeply just to get here I guess you'd say . I'm glad to know there are others close by cuz I kind of feel like I'm old not this part of the country all by myself and I don't know that I'm doing very well

Ancestry... 2 years 11 months ago #619

Yeah hahaha thanks for that rabbit hole you sent me down but that's definitely some interesting s*** I did not know thank you

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds