Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 5 months ago #807

Into this document is gathered techniques which were given to take down slave system.
These techniques work only in the hands of beings with soul. Techniques are built so they serve only beings with soul and soul world.
These techniques work only with pro life intentions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Aili.

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 5 months ago #814

Thank you for sharing! If I may ask such a question, is there possibly audio of your document? Thank you..

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 5 months ago #817

Hi,

There is no audio version of the document but you can always use software so it will read it to you.

For some reason this forum doesn't show link of the program I'd like to share.

But for example you can use program called @Voice Premium License and you can find it at Google Play store.

Last edit: by Aili.

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 5 months ago #818

My IT partner and I have to pay for the bandwidth ourselves since we don't allow adverts here. Some of the things we implemented as the result of ongoing DDOS attacks also blocks some links. And we don't allow .pdf files because of copyright issues.

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 5 months ago #821

Thank you for the answer. Your text is interesting. This one 'Make yourself see-through' got my attention. Those who target me consider me being their slave, and they show that to me by making me feel like the shackle on my left ankle. Sometimes, if they want to emphasize it, they make me feel that on my both ankles. Because I have trouble reading, I cannot comprehend because my brain is heavily damaged, I'd appreciate it if you could point me maybe one more meditation from your text? I cannot get anything from Google Play. I'm blocked online. I don't receive any postal mail. I'm not allowed to have friends, and all those who still support me are targeted according to their protocols. Anything under Their control is not available to me or, if it is, it's corrupted in some way. Thank you very much!

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 5 months ago #824

If you want to take it seriously, I suggest you learn all techniques, practice them all and know them by heart. I'll help you lose your controllers.
I've done this about 10 years and have lost mine.

I have been gone through Monarch programming, SSP and other military shit. These techniques work great!

Force out, nullifying energy onto technique on page 3 works great in any situation. For example when you are tired, then often you are succumbed under energetic pollution. With Force out, nullifying energy onto you can pull force out of energetic pollution and with exhaling you exhale nullifying energy onto the same energetic pollution. This way energetic pollution will fade away and you don't feel tired anymore.
After that when you clean your body for example with Sponge technique to clean your body on page 6, then you'll feel especially refreshed.

To heal your brain, breathe through your brain using Force energy out, nullifying energy onto technique, Breathe space away technique to take down everything which blocks your brain functions, use Positive field technique on page 6 with your brain and clean your brain with Sponge technique to clean your body on page 6.

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds