Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 4 months ago #851

Thank you for the information. I've never heard something like that... :o The term Targeted Individual is clear, repeatedly and constantly used among TIs, victims. I rarely use that term except in the groups on FB or in PMs.. Especially I don't use it in my country where people have no clue what it speaks about. It was not my intention to speak about that in this forum. .. I'm already slandered sooo much that, sincerely, I don't care what would somebody think. I know who am I. They/Perps have done a great job in making my name dirty that I'm, in general, helpless regarding my reputation. Even my old and good friends believe in the invented stories or "evidence" that are not true, and nobody asks ME if something was true or not. I'm used to being alone and fighting my life battles on my own. True, there are always some good people who stand by me, but they also have their own troubles. In any case, I thank you once more.. I really didn't know that term is used in those communities as well..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.712 seconds