Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 5 months ago #825

Thank you very much! I'd love if I'd be able to practice all that. I find this material great. I'm glad to hear that you've succeeded to get rid of all those unwanted stuff.. I'm in contact with many TIs, few are happy to free themselves. Controllers? Apart from perps, we are connected to a supercomputer. Do you think there would be a possibility to get rid of that bond? So far I've heard, they zap you and throw the key.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 4 months ago #836

I am not familiar with term TI. Can you explain it?
What are perps and what kind of supercomputer do you talk about? There are countless ones out there.
Can you explain in detail what do you mean by "zap you"?

There is not only a possibility ta cancel bond but there is also an obligation to take down whole system. All slave system is being taken down in all that is. If this supercomputer is part of slave system, then it will be also taken down. All souls trapped there, will be freed.

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 4 months ago #841

TI means Targeted Individual. It's a person under constant attack by DEW (Directed Energy Weapon) in most cases, in combination with Gang Stalking, psychological torture.. It's a deadly White Glove treatment by dark forces.. a state-sponsored criminal activity done by Deep State, military, and agencies. Perps are perpetrators, those who are doing this crime on innocent civilians, 70% women, single ones mostly.. they can be of various kind, tasks, and ranks. -- I'm talking about supercomputers which are property of the state or the military. IDK of another kind of such "creatures". -- Ohhh.. zap you? That's when they hook you by a ray, an invisible frequency that is directed to your brain. When they get you online. Once they ZAP you (it's the term in use) you are hooked forever, they throw the key.. In the beginning, some 16+ years ago, when I was still trying to get rid of this monstrous parasitic program on my person, I did manage to un-zap myself off, twice, I felt great relief and normal physical status as I had before.. But, within a minute they zapped me back and I dived deep into weakness and tiredness, and memory loss, sleep deprivation, disorientation, a lot of pain, destruction, poverty, etc. Horrible moment.

Of course, this should be switched off. This system already killed millions, nobody knows the number. It's covert, hidden, and very tricky.. it's totally bizarre, psychopathic.. a few believe it exists, it's very hard to prove it. Actually, it's possible but they activate official Denial and you cannot do anything. That's the reality for all Targeted Individuals who are stripped of their human rights. -- Yes, this IS a slave system. I suspect it has some connection with SSP, I'm in a phase of researching. Yes, we are in a period of history when all such systems should be taken down and thrown into an abyss of forgetfulness. That's an incredible web they built through the past some 60, 70 years, covertly, and they use it to wage war against the population of this planet. The suffering is enormous.

I assume this program will be taken down when White Heats (in the US) take over the satellites which are their weapon used in this aim. I hope so..

BTW, I got your book printed. Very interesting. I was working on energies on a personal level, and in the surrounding, in nature, cities, rivers.. I used to run a holistic center in my city, but it was a danger to their darkness, so the whole project was ruined and I had to leave my town, and so on.. this is a war we have to take and fight!

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 4 months ago #842

Thanks for taking time to explain!

I am working on taking down systems you explained on parallel reality using techniques.

White hats can make a move when enough systems have been taken down in parallel reality.

Great to hear you printed the book and are taking it seriously! Thanks!

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 4 months ago #845

Yeah.. I know WH have their priorities.. it's not just-like-that switch off such an enormous system of weapons and in connection with so many other systems, and so on.. Moreover, that system can be used for the good stuff, and they could use it to target their enemies.. So, it's really tricky. But, they will have to do something because there is really a vast number of targeting individuals who suffer big time, and they know name by name who we are. I am grateful to you for what are you doing. I know the importance of that. -- I used to work on energies quite a lot. I cannot say that was in another reality, we did not call our work in that way.

Techniques for standing up for yourself on multidimensional level 2 years 4 months ago #850

You should also be aware that the communities of alcoholics and drug abusers have also taken over the term TI, so when you use that the public will assume you have a substance problem.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds