Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Salient Features 5 years 1 day ago #81

I can remember lying in my cot at night and I had no thoughts, just aware. I remember potty training. I remember having a bath in the sink. I remember Elvis dying when I was 1 and 3/4 yrs old and I can use that as a reference and look back to learning routines and day to day life.
I must of been 2 yrs old and I was cruising around the house when I saw a Shaman come down from a road to the sky. It was like a half rainbow except silver and gold, coming my way. I could just make out figures going up and down however, very clearly was a Mayan looking warrior coming down towards me.
Sometime after this I was sitting on the floor playing and my parents were having an important discussion about the religion my Mother had joined when I was in the womb. My Dad didn't want to be involved and was concerned it was a cult. When their attention shifted towards me I got concerned and was about to have or try to have my first thought and say something. Right then this Shaman Warrior appeared up to my left and said, "If these people ever mess with you, forget them!" It could of been translated as, "If these people ever fuck with you, fuck them!" A lot came out with this statement, more than those words. There was a strong feeling that this Shaman Warrior and myself would be doing important work together which was most likely beyond what my parents could handle.
I was instantly intrigued. My higher self started thinking, "Wow!" I already knew all about this religion and how they thought they were Gods most righteous people. Only they were the ones to help with the bringing in of a New System. They were constantly preaching to, "Keep your eyes on the prize," and "put Gods Kingdom first." On the other hand my Father was a good citizen who worked hard, was kind and always provided for us. For this Shaman to say this really got my attention. It must be incredibly important. It was the first thing I stored away to think about later.
When this conversation ended, my Dad never had the ability to win this argument with words, I got the feeling that they put it in Gods/Spirits hands and they both started waiting for a sign. It never would really bother my Dad who remained fairly happy but my Mum never got that sign and she would turn bitter and dogmatic. They call it cognitive dissonance. I was the one who received the sign in the form of my first time displacement not to long after...
I remember my Dad being at work when I was home and he was thinking towards me, explaining the system as he was worried about this religion. I received visuals of how everything worked and all the people working and what they very simply wanted.
My higher self was full on at this stage. I was smarter here than when I was a teenager. I remember my Mum first turning on the TV for me - it was the way she did it too - and me being very wary of it.
When I started preschool I vowed to learn if school was what we were really supposed to be doing or how we were supposed to be learning.
My guide - this Shaman Warrior was responsible for all this extra thought and all my future life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Webster.

Salient Features Part 2 4 years 11 months ago #99

I was around 3 yrs old when I strongly believe I saw my first time displacement. I was born into a religion that would go door knocking to preach about Gods Kingdom here on Earth and how this kingdom was coming soon and the Earth would return to a paradise.
We had some friends of the family and on this day I was going with them. This was the first time I was going to be away from my family, unless I had already spent a week in hospital for measles. I don't remember the order.
I was an incredibly aware child and I was very cautious. As much as I already trusted these people, no one had better step outside their boundaries or patterns. I am very good at pattern recognition.
It was the Dad and his two sons who were close to the same age as my brothers, around 13-14 yrs old. I was in the back with the older brother, the younger one in the front passenger seat.
We went through the day without incident and I remember a morning tea break or lunch where they had those flimsy plastic cups with a drink. Being super cautious I was thinking, "Plastic cups - bad for the environment and you guys preaching what you preach. If you mess with me I can use this for leverage."
We continued on and we are driving in the car. The older brother still has his empty plastic cup in his hands when it looked like he was struck with an idea and he stepped out of his pattern. "Hey Ian. Watch this !" He wound down his window and held his arm out straight with the plastic cup in hand. He holds it there for a moment and then lets go, as the cup flies very straight backwards. Then it reappears, very straight from in front - "Thwack!" and he catches it !!
I gasp! My eyes dart immedietly to the brother in the front, who isn't moving. I can't quite tell from my position if his window is open, but I know he would only have it open a little, making that possible move even more difficult. The Dad driving isn't saying anything, the brother in front never moves or lets on anything. I just know even at this young age that what iv'e seen is impossible and isn't supposed to happen.
My eyes dart back to the brother opposite me, who seems moderately happy with himself as he winds up the window and goes back to sitting there with the plastic cup in hand. My eyes are darting between all 3 of them, who don't do anything else the rest of the journey. I am on the edge of my seat!
My higher self really kicks in and my brain starts working big time. For starters these guys have never engaged me before, I have my own older brothers for that and they never did again. It was out of character for all of them. I swear the front passenger seat brother wasn't involved, he wasn't moving a muscle. How do you even practice such a move? I knew it would take practice. The father wouldn't allow it, all the litter of the failed attempts. I am pretty sure someone would have given up the game as they're not the type to mess around like that. I didn't see any signalling or signs.
I started to categorize the possibilities. The Bible isn't big on practical jokes, if it was a trick it didn't matter. Id already seen things, my guide already telling me how important my life is and I would go on to have a childhood full of the paranormal. That left it to a powerful creative force right before my eyes. I could as I put it, "Take over the world with this," meaning, save the world from all the challenges we were there in the car to save, to begin with.
For some reason I was sure the brother who did the trick wasn't even there if you know what I mean. It wasn't him. I know I wasn't asleep because I never woke up. Later on in childhood I would have a lucid dream, so I got experience. If it wasn't him, then I saw something truly powerful and I would "Save the World with this power!" If he did do that and was aware, then he would have the right and I would help him anyway I could.
I decided I would watch him like a hawk until I grew up to see if he would step out of an average persons pattern and use this power to help the planet. And I did. My brothers and these brothers all left high school and got jobs. Then they got cars, then they got girlfriends and they got married. They were all older than me so I was only starting my teens and I was watching the whole time - 3 times a week even because of church. This brother did all the same things, never stepping out of pattern again. Never showing that he had done something miraculous. He got married, had a kid, he was having a normal life apart from this religion.
I watched until his kid was around 4 yrs old and decided he was never a part of this phenomena. It was something else. I had the right to be the one to use this power for the planet. After high school I became an artist to do this.
Back to when I was 3 yrs old and on the edge of my seat. I was wondering if I should tell my parents - how to tell my parents. I got home and it was on the tip of my tongue all afternoon and evening. Im sure they noticed, however it just didn't come out.
What do you do? If a child doesn't talk, then they don't talk. I stored away my power instead. I would have plenty of experiences soon after and when I questioned my life I only had to go back to the most recent experience for confirmation, however it was always there in the background. My first time displacement.

Salient Features Part 2 4 years 11 months ago #202

Problem with most is that children can see things that adults do not... or likely are taught that what they naturally see is foolishness. All of us come into this world seeing spirits of ancestors and other entities... but that ability is eventually turned off by discouragement. How many of us had an imaginary playmate... and eventually discouraged from it? The third eye is closed... and sadly with video games and television our children are no longer encouraged to see from third eye. It is sad but the third eye in most is forever burned shut. What a blessing for an adult to be able to use third eye.

Then there is the Akashic record that is attached to one's soul. We all are born able to see Akashic record of past lives and even future lives. Again this ability is often discouraged and turned off at early age. Through proper meditation and sometimes hypnosis one can regain a limited access their Akashic record once more.

It sound like you have access to much more than most adults are able.

Dr. Tao

Salient Features Part 2 4 years 11 months ago #208

Thanks for your reply
It was very difficult not to lose this ability, starting around 6 yrs of age, although I was actually aware of this. I was guided very well through many means, even with the shadow people that show up next. I could see all the distractions that everyone I could see faced and it was a struggle to make it. I needed unbending intent. I was 23 when something happened that would keep me open from then on and I will put this story up soon.

Salient Features Part 3 4 years 11 months ago #217

When I was 5 yrs old we moved to nice place in the country. I had started school and on my first holidays I saw a black Shadow Person poke its head out from behind a tree, look at me and then dart back. I jumped and ran inside, where I wouldn't leave my mothers side for over a week. She noticed after a few days and asked me what was wrong and I told her. This was good because she then told me how my brother was being haunted and after this they shared all their stories with me. Crazy stories. Scary stuff.
I now believe a Djinn lived in the area with many Spirits. There were these natural standing stones around an empty water hole I often played in. One time a friend and I were walking past it when we both stopped suddenly, half turned and then both bolted all the way home without talking. Some natural instinct took us over. One night a Shadow Person woke me up by shouting in my ear. It checked to see if I was awake, then walked over to a group of other Shadow People and disappeared. I would mostly sleep with the light on after this.
When I was 8 or 9 yrs old I woke up to the most beautiful summers morning I had ever seen. It was around 7:30 am and I couldn't believe how incredible it was. I was excited and was about to spring out of bed, when I looked down and on my floor was a large Rainbow Lizard with a human like head smiling at me. It said, "Good morning," and I jumped and woke up again! It was actually pitch black, the darkness before dawn. This was my first and most major lucid dream.
I now believe this was the mold of the Lizard People - Draconians / Reptillians. In Carlos Castenedas books he says everything has a Mold. Humans, Trees, Animals. Its kind of all of them represented by a Spirit. I believe it was because of my Guide I saw this and also why I was being shown things rather than being just haunted.
Despite being brought up in a religion I had friends outside of this religion and I had a good school experience. One of my friends had a Ninja book by Masaaki Hatsumi which turns out to be important. My brother told me a story about how he had a dream and then the next day went out and saw what he had seen in the dream exactly. I tried to think what I could use this skill for but was unable to at the time. This turns out to be very important as well.
We ended up moving from this place. My Mum knew the people who moved into the house after us. They told her they were having experiences and that one time a Green Mist enveloped the kitchen. Much later I would often find this story hilarious. After moving the Shadow People followed me and I would get visited once or twice a year all the way up to the end of high school. There was nothing I could do to stop this.

Salient Features Part 4 4 years 11 months ago #219

After high school I became an artist and started seeking a way to fix the planet. The first thing I found was the Carlos Casteneda books. Carlos Casteneda was an anthropologist who began an apprenticeship with a Mexican Sorcerer and wrote a series of books about the teachings. I noticed that I had come in at the end of the series and I thought that this might be an advantage. I was very wary at first because of my religious upbringing and my experiences, but despite this I started picking up good habits and learning the way of the warrior / hunter. I related to the Sorcerer more than Carlos as I thought we had a lot in common.
The next thing I found was a book by Deepak Chopra and in this he had put a paragraph of Sufi wisdom. This paragraph explained the universe, the creatures and beings in it in a way I hadn't heard before. It was much more down to Earth than my religious upbringing. It was a - they are all just there and you are just here - kind of a thing. I felt much better after this and was able to relax for the first time ever.
The first thing I did was to move back home to my parents for a little as I felt the Shadow People would be there. I had no idea what I was going to do. Sure enough they did arrive and a female type Shadow Person woke me up at night with a group of others behind it. This time instead of resisting I ended up hugging it. It seemed surprised but then hugged me back and disappeared inside of me. I was actually in another dimension as I woke up again and drifted down into my body with my eyes already open.
This was the last time I ever saw them in this way, however my experiences were about to go to a new level.

Time to create page: 0.839 seconds