Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Salient Features Part 5 5 years 1 day ago #224

It had now been over five years since high school and I hadn't thought of anything I could do to save the planet. I had nothing that I thought could win. I was about to give up and go and try to have a normal life. This was an important decision and I told the Universe and my Guide what I was thinking. This was actually the first time I spoke to my Guide. I boldly said, "If you don't do something or something doesn't happen within a month, i'm going to go and have a normal life." I was at peace with this decision and started to wait. When there was a week to go I knew there was only a week to go. It was on the second last night and I was outside and making my way back to the house when I thought, "Hang on. This is my second last night, I should give it a chance and see if I see something." I turned around and went back out to the yard. I looked around and then up to the sky.
It was a completely overcast night. The cloud cover was between very low and average height, blowing from North to South. Coming my way suddenly was a perfectly circle gap in the clouds. Soon it would be directly above me and just as it was about to do this I thought, "Here's a perfect opportunity for a ..."
Right then a massive black flying saucer, darker than the night sky, also flying from North to South, flew over the gap directly above me and then passed to the other side, as the circle gap continued on and over my house out of view. It was incredible! My whole life had changed. I guess my first thoughts were about technology and saving the world. I went back inside and to bed with a big smile on my face. I had a buzz about me for quite a while after this. This was my sign to keep going with my art and the inspiration to start learning a great deal more about everything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Salient Features Part 6 4 years 11 months ago #226

I'd started seeing starbursts and that became a continual work in progress. I'd had the dream, where I dream't something in detail and then the next day went out and saw what I saw in the dream exactly. This is very important.
Soon enough, when I had enough energy I wanted to ask Spirit about what I had seen. I moved to a new place specifically to do this. I spent three days recapitulating my entire life, everything I thought about life on this planet and what I thought the situation was. I decided the only way to think about the spaceship was to treat it as a threat. I asked what it was I could do about this.
I remember it started with a bright starburst and then I started having visions and went through a few crazy months where time was stood on its head. The first thing I saw and the thing that stood out the most in this time was that I saw two balls of light spinning polar opposite in a circle, right in front of me. The spirit of the sorcerer (the spirit from the Carlos Casteneda books) laughed, "They must never meet!"
I remember a lot of what I went through felt like rubbish. Like a test I had already passed, however I went through many important things as well. I was attached to nature, the sun would shine with meaning, it started talking to me. The birds became helpers and their calls would pull me through even to this day. Something wanted to take me away to a black place, like dying and I wasn't ready. I knew I didn't have enough knowledge so I had to grip onto my coffee table. I spent years studying and only recently feel I could go.
I had more visions. I felt like a great deal of information was downloaded into me. I was seeing triangles everywhere and then one day I went for a walk where a jumbo jet disappeared out of the sky. This was very disturbing and the worst thing I had ever seen. I vowed to get it back.
I ended up getting out of this place. A friend picked me up and on the way home he took me to a movie - Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. I felt like I was near dead before I went in but as soon as I saw that ninja at the start, most my energy came back with the rest following over a year or so. I will never forget that movie and how it brought me back.

Salient Features Part 7 4 years 11 months ago #230

For awhile I thought that my friends thought, that there was something going on with me. One day I was sitting in front of three of them and I felt one of them in my mind say, "Well! What is it?" Right then a Big Black Spirit came down and whacked me on the head! Out of each of my eyes came those two balls of spinning light. I saw the look of shock on my friends faces as they got up and walked out of the room.
About a month later I was with one of those friends and when he was near me, I heard him in my mind say, "I saw what you saw." Then out of his eyes came those two balls of spinning light! It seemed like this was what was important and as soon as possible I wanted to go and ask about.
What I did was, when I had enough energy I woke up one morning and cleaned up everything. I did everything I had to do and then I sat down at my desk with my drawing book in front of me and I asked, "What were the two balls of spinning light and they must never meet?"
Right then a vision came to me with my eyes open of a person I had never seen before. That was all, there was no more information so I stored that away and continued on with my day. That night I went out to a club. As I walked in the door I turned to my right and there was that person, exactly!
I didn't talk to him, I just went and had some drinks. He definitely noticed me watching him by the end of the night but still I never talked to him, I just went home.
The next morning I woke up. Again I cleaned up everything, did everything I had to do. I got my drawing book sitting down at the table and I asked again. Another vision came to me with my eyes open. This time of a very striking person. It was an older American Indian Gentleman. The most amazing person I had ever seen. However there was nothing else, so I stored that away and continued my day. I went to bed that night, woke up the next morning, went to bed, woke up. A week passed and there was no more information so I just kept that vision stored away and continued on with my life.
It was at this time I found a new subject called Systems Thinking or Thinking in Systems. This was about Resource Based Economies. I was so happy! Finally I had found some intelligent people who were interested in this subject I had grown up with but with no religious influence. This was great for me, I started learning as much as I could and this kept my mind occupied and I now had something to work with.

Salient Features Part 8 4 years 11 months ago #233

Next I strongly felt something coming. A couple of weeks passed and I walked into my house mates room and sat down next to him in front of the TV. They cut to a news break where they showed this massive peace parade in Berlin. I had once dated a German girl here on a working holiday so I perked up. Thousands of people lined the streets and in the distance you could see a structure and on top of this by herself was what looked like an attractive girl. "Zoom in!" I thought and immediately the camera did zoom in, right up close. It was her, with an incredible smile on her face. That was sure weird I thought. Much later I told her about this in a message. She replied that she had thought very hard about this and had never been to something like I described.
That week all the kids and even the dog were running around the house. I had six juggling balls and they were running off with them. However I was keeping track and I was pretty sure that they only had five even though all six were now gone. The next morning I got up with the intent of getting them back. I cleaned my room and feeling something was up, I checked every single space in the room. Meticulously.
I made my way out and searched the house and yard. No one was there not even the dog. I picked up the balls as I went only finding five. I was about to enter my room again as adrenaline filled me, guessing what I might find. I entered the room and there in the middle of the floor was the last ball!
Now one night I was sitting on the front steps of the house. I looked up and it was a completely overcast night, The cloud cover was between very low and average height, this time blowing from West to East. Suddenly coming my way again was a perfectly circle gap in the clouds and soon it would be directly over me. Just as it was about to do this I thought, "Here"s another perfect opportunity for a ... Right then a Jumbo Jet flew over the gap also flying from West to East. As it passed to the other side and disappeared the roar of its engines hit. Right then flying from East to West on exactly the same path and height was another Jumbo Jet. As it passed over the roar of its engines hit as I was completely spun, the roar of two engines filling the night as the perfectly circle gap continued on over the house behind me. Well I guess I had gotten the plane back, sort of.
It was after this I now felt I had enough of a story of my own. I was wrong, but it was also here I felt there was really something to the Carlos Casteneda books and I started really studying them and remembering the teachings as if my life depended on it.
A week later through the day I was sitting on the steps at the front of the house. I was just getting my energy back and had just asked, "Is it time to go back to normal now? Can I go back to normal?" Right then coming my way along the footpath was a very authentic American Indian Young Shaman Warrior! This story takes place in a small country town in South East Queensland, Australia. This was very unusual for the area and I had never seen nothing like it. I first thought that maybe it was someone checking out the disturbance from a week before. The neighbors dog barked at him so at least I knew he was real. Something was calling to me but I didn't have much time as he was about to see me. I just put everything I had into this look as he looks up and we see each other. He smiled as he walked past out of sight and I relaxed a little knowing he wasn't there for me.
I had a book inside with as story from a Shaman Lady who explained vision quests and what is required of Shamans, so this was fresh in my mind. I didn't chase after him as I was pretty blown out from what I had seen a week earlier but I felt this might be important and I tried to keep in contact with this Young Shaman Warrior from then on with my will until I could figure it out.

Salient Features Part 9 4 years 11 months ago #234

I had been reading a book by Lobsang Rhampa and he had been saying some far out stuff, however he mentioned seeing a Yeti. I couldn't believe it and thought, "Oh man, Bigfoots involved?" That day though I had a vision with my eyes open, where I saw a group of Yeti sitting in the snow somewhere on a mountain. I was in front of the leader who I believe could see me as well. That was a really excellent thing to witness.
I'd started studying the Ninja again but was looking for another fighting style to train in. I found my instructor in a Martial Arts magazine. It was a Combat/Gladiator style of fighting that looked very impressive, so I sent away for the DVDs.
One morning I went for a walk and I was attacked by some young people. Everything turned out OK and I was fine. I went back home and started thinking about how my day would be ruined. I was about to sit down and resign myself to feeling this way, when I suddenly realized what everything is about! How I had asked what to do about the UFO and then seeing two balls of spinning light and, "They must never meet!", having a vision of that person I ended up seeing and then the other vision of the older American Indian Man. I realized that one day I'm supposed to meet that person, that very striking person, and given the clues I had seen in the vision, I had to do my best to avoid the situation although no matter what, I would fail and one day we would meet!
I wasn't feeling bad that day after that, my whole life had changed. I pretty much decided that I would do a Graphic Novel telling this story and have it as a continuing adventure type of thing. As more time passed I was thinking about all the implications of what I had. This would really work. No matter what I thought of. All the possible dangers, this would beat them. I was engaged in War from that day forward. Protector, Defender.
When I thought about space and aliens was when it got even more wild. I looked towards the Guardians, who must be out there and said, "Hey, you guys need to see this. I need help!"
I got my DVDs and learned to fight better than I had ever dreamed of. I found a description of Lakota - Enemies Against Powers. War magic, controlling nature, precognition, incredible leadership skills. I climbed a mountain one night thinking of the Carlos Casteneda books, where they jump off an abyss and survive. I wanted to see. When I got to the cliff face I heard a ladies voice from above and out over the abyss. She said, "I'm here." That was enough, I climbed back down.

Salient Features Part 10 4 years 11 months ago #235

My family was lost to the religion and I needed new friends to help me with my story, so I moved to Brisbane in the hope of doing this. This did not work out and I had a run of bad luck and met no one.
I was studying a great deal, everything I could and continued studying the Ninja. I found Glenn Morris who wrote Path Notes of an American Ninja Master. In his second book he stated that if you had read enough on the subject and read the books in his bibliography you could use his books as an authentic Ninja Scroll under Masaaki Hatsumi, if your own fighting instructor didn't focus on the spiritual, like me. I took this very seriously and was delighted with this. I had a Ninja Scroll! He had mentioned the Tengu - Bird like Beings who allied with the Ninja. With my past and my new precognition skill I felt that I might be able to "play" with the Tengu in the future and I started keeping an eye out.
However I was over training, over working, having troubles with my art, I had no friends, no family, no support and bad things were happening to me. I ended up burning out and I got violently sick for a long, long time. I was now near helpless.
I started meeting some people who were actually survivors of abuse. There were incredible synchronicities that happened and it was also literally one person after the other, who would tell me their stories. This and some books I read started allowing me to put some things together and I started to realize or confirm that some of the people in positions of power were horribly corrupt and my worst fears were true. I would go on to study Satanic Ritual Abuse and Human Trafficking and would meet more people who would tell me more harrowing stories.
There were also some incredible stories of the paranormal and I learned some new things. The only thing that happened to me personally in this time was one night where I was woken up to being whipped by what felt like fluffy tentacles! I ran out of the room. "Letting me know your still around, huh?"
I got to live in a place where I was taught more about Resource Based Economies and Utopian Society's. I was so sick though. Being sick allowed me to work on my art and I improved a great deal and was able to sort out the issues I was having with my Graphic Novel.
I started to recover. I moved to a nice country area and it was here I started to hear about the Secret Space Program. The only news I had heard about this before was in 2001 with Dr Stephen Greer and his Military Whistle blowers. But now I was getting more information, it was full on! It was disturbing, however I was excited as I might be able to use my skill finally. It was here in late 2016 that I also found the Bock Saga, the worlds oldest story/mythology. A story about Paradise, Millions of years, Atlantis and they mentioned something called Tor Friends. I absolutely loved this story but I didn't think it would involve me directly. It was a few months later when the Young Shaman Warrior showed up as a light! He had been in my mind the whole time as I wasn't sure what part, if any, he played.
He appeared to me and asked, "Is this it?"
"Tor Friends, Tor Friends?" I asked myself. Oh boy. It all started coming together for me. This Young Shaman Warrior might be the Very Striking Person I was going to be meeting one day!
First I had to work out the height of these two. There was this guy who was really tall and I was able to look at him and say, "This Very Striking Person actually wouldn't be as tall as that. That would be too big. He would only actually be a little taller than me." So the height was correct. Once the height was the same, I looked at both their faces. I put them together and they lined up perfectly. It was that person. The same culture and the same striking person - a young shaman warrior.
Now I also knew roughly when we would be meeting, because of the age difference. It was a huge relief. I went through the Bock Saga again, this time focusing on Tor Friends. Looking at the story like that I now believe that they put Tor Friends in the story for someone to find. They don't mention it exactly but I believe a Tor Friend is someone you are destined to meet in time. The two balls of spinning light polar opposite. With more pairs the circle fills up and expands outwards like the Lotus Flower - a symbol for the Tor Friend. It was the best!
It was very soon after this that I started seeing UFOs again, and even more.

Time to create page: 0.571 seconds