Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Salient Features Part 11 4 years 11 months ago #237

It was early 2017 I learned I had a Tor Friend, who my Tor Friend was and roughly when we would meet - The Young Shaman Warrior, that I saw my second UFO with a guest I was staying with. It was a bright light in the late afternoon sky that even shone through the clouds when they passed under. We had never seen nothing like it.
I had recently been hearing the Secret Space Program Whistle Blower testimonies and honestly was getting a little jealous. I also wasn't too thrilled about sharing an experience yet, which was a personal subject with me, with the other guest. "I work hard at helping the world. Time to go to work," I thought to myself as I went up to my room. "I want to see a UFO!" The next night I did.
A bright light appeared in the sky and started playing with me, hiding behind tree branches and moving around. I watched with childlike wonder until I went operational.
"I want to fight!" I said, meaning in general at any enemy. I might have only just learned what a Tor Friend was but I had known the implications of what I had since around 2006. The craft then showed me how I had been hit by a solar flash! It took me a little to realize this, but I recognized something when it showed me. The energy I had experienced between 2001 - 2006 had made my energy field make a shape and this felt like an instantaneous thing rather than over five years. Later in a Corey Goode interview he had shown an animation of a solar flash hitting the Earth and this is what the craft had shown me using light. "Hey! That's what happened to my head!"
It then said to me telepathically, "You don't know what to do." Which was true at the time and, "They're still here." Also true, meaning the enemy. It disappeared and I went to my room. I don't know why but I thought, "Well I got that wish, I'll make another." I had a fascination with Jumbo Jets after experiencing two time displacements/alignments with them and even more so with these "Fake Planes" I had seen on YouTube. Actual videos of planes that are see through and the like. "Well ... I want to see a Fake Plane!" The next morning I did! It flew directly over me, rather low. A see through Jumbo Jet that made no sound as it passed. "Wow!"
I went to my room. "Lets try again."
After a little thought, "I'll try something really out there this time." Now I worded it, "I want to see a Hot Nordic Alien Chick!" I didn't know as much then as I do now. I'm not complaining about what happened though.
The next morning I walked to the shops. In the car park as i'm walking to a certain shop, I passed someone who had just came from there and then passed a teenage girl following behind who was around 16 years old. What struck me was how she looked like a girl I went to school with. The most attractive girl there, who was the best built and most naturally athletic in the school. Then I saw her face! For a split second she looked horrendously deformed but this was far from the case. A forehead going straight up from the cheekbones to accommodate these otherworldly, super wide almond shaped eyes. She fairly casually, briefly looked at me passing by her right.
When I was 2 or 3 years old I first fell in love with a girl my age on the Ferry. We spent some time standing close to each other and I spent the next few weeks day dreaming about her, then it passed. This was the second time something like this ever happened, except being an adult now, it wont ever pass.
I immediately went operational. The guardian/handler was walking back to their car, arms folded while walking, looking anxious. I quickly scanned the area, glanced at the sky and headed into the shop they had just came from. One guy alone was working inside, who I haunted for more than a year but never spoke a word to about this. I may never know if he saw them.
I'm very good at micro facial recognition, pattern recognition and body language, even i learned for Hybrid Alien People, and what would get me the most was i'm sure they weren't there for me. However the second I went operational I was thinking, "This may be very special that I've just seen her but you do realize, she's just seen me!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Salient Features Part 12 4 years 11 months ago #238

I started seeing Flying Craft all the time. Incredible lights in the sky, awesome maneuvers, craft fading out, craft shining really bright. One morning I saw an Angel/Plasma ship fly over a valley, over my head and over a church. It's the craziest thing I've seen and I will talk more about that one day.
The pain in my body had subsided, however I was left with cognitive disruption - I called it brain damage and it was impossible to do art. I knew it wouldn't last so I just had to get through it.
The best I could do was to write a brief description of my story and then I was on the lookout as to where to send it. I'd been watching Corey Goode and Sphere Being Alliance closely. I thought the Blue Avians might be the Tengu I was looking out for. Goodes interviews made me want to help. He seemed the closest to the "Brass" of the Secret Space Program who I wanted to get my story to, either as an offer of help or as a challenge - Throwing down the Gauntlet. He'd mentioned how the Blue Avians had protected him on Mars so I thought he had a good chance of being safe and then Sphere Being Alliance set up a website asking for intel.
"This must be it," I thought, and I sent them the brief description of my story. Almost immediately I "saw" some man receive this message and then next I strongly saw/felt that this message had been received and accepted by something out there.. I did send some follow up emails later, however I never received a response from Sphere Being Alliance. I put my story up on facebook next and continued sharing my sightings.
Sometimes I would tell the ships how I wanted to fight, like before. I had an intense standoff with one. I had another experience which was laughable. But then one night a group of craft/drones appeared. One of them seemed to try something and then it was displaced by me and a shooting star. The other ships "laughed," and one said, "Ha ha. See!! Power!"
January 2018, Fade to Black radio, David Wilcock and Corey Goode announced, "How We Won the Space War." Two New Guardian Beings and that now Earth had two positions on the 52 Star Council. It was now the 53 Star Council. Well there was a result.
The ships I was seeing were fine now, continually appearing to give me encouragement. For a while they started saying, "Thank you." Bright flashes in the night sky saying, "Thank you." My starbursts saying, "thank you." I was in my room with the radio on and I asked, "Is this legit?" Right then the CD or Record on the radio skipped and said, "thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou..."
I made some practice videos. I managed to talk to Jim Chesnar the presenter from the Bock Saga videos, on Skype. I think it was the most incredible conversation I have ever had. I told him my story and what I thought about Tor Friends. He didn't have any extra information to talk me out of my theory but we came to a conclusion that the Bock Saga shall remain the Bock Saga and my story is my story. He's a great guy. I strongly recommend to watch Jim and the Bock Saga videos.
I continued to see craft. They were "waving at me," doing fishtails in the sky. It's been truly incredible. Iv'e seen well over 50 now. I had to move back to Brisbane and they have followed me. I saw one a few days ago and then a few days before that. I'm slowly learning and each time they give me a brief message. I have no idea whats going to happen next.
I guess I feel like my Tor Friend/Time Friend and I have won the two positions on the 53 Star Council. From the information I have gathered and the things I have seen, that's my best guess. I don't know what else to think. I hope so and hopefully,, that's what I find out next!
My health has cleared up thankfully. I got through it. I started clearing up at the end of 2018 and its taken a few months, but i'm all good now and if nothing stops me i'm doing a Math/Science course next semester and will continue working on my art and story.

Salient Features Corroborating Data 4 years 10 months ago #271

After I learned that I had a "Time Friend" and I found the Bock Saga, I realised that I had heard something like this before.
Excerpt from The Eagles Gift - Carlos Casteneda:
When Don Juan had described the concept of turning a warriors head to face a new direction, I had understood it as a metaphor that depicted a change in attitude. Florinda said that that description was true, but it was no metaphor. It was true that stalkers turn their heads; however, they do not turn them to face a new direction, but to face time in a different way. Stalkers face the oncoming time. Normally we face time as it recedes from us. Only stalkers can change that and face time as it advances on them.
Florinda defined the parallel being as the counterbalance that all living creatures have by the fact that they are luminous beings filled with inexplicable energy. A parallel being of any person is another person who is inextricably joined to the first one. They coexist in the world at the same time. The two parallel beings are like the two ends of the same pole.
It is nearly impossible for warriors to find their parallel being, because there are too many distracting factors in the life of a warrior, other priorities. But whoever is capable of accomplishing this feat would find in their parallel being and endless source of youth and energy.

Time to create page: 0.676 seconds