Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Handlers? 4 years 4 months ago #343

Since age five or seven had a traveler Visit me for what was my first contact. Then again aged twelve or thirteen with a tube shaped spherical ship. Later to wake up on our porch hours later(?) Question mark as to the time lost. Since Now it’s nighttime. Have periodically interacted with benevolent beings. Lot’s of intuitive writings as Qui are being Prepared for this Coronal mass ejection (s)/Ascension event. Had an impromptu Reading a month ago. Which did sorta Surprised Me. Yet confirmed my many OBE/ Astral connections. Eye have no fear as much of misdirection has been Transmuted. Albeit, would love to retain More information about where Eye’m being trained/utilized. Arcturian/Plejaren/Sirian. Seventh density being.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Handlers? 4 years 4 months ago #349

I did read his comment about checking on those coming in, and was fine with that. I went to bed maybe 2 hours after joining this group last night, and happened to be laying there staring at the ceiling when I got an intense headache that came on with dizziness. I had to shake it off to make it go away. Maybe I should be asking him...lol...but I wondered if he had come to check my energy, and why the dizziness and headache?

Handlers? 4 years 4 months ago #351

Thank you for that. That could very well be the case, since I hadn't slept in that bedroom for quite sometime. I smudged it due to what I knew was already hanging around, and just didnt think about it before I went to bed.

I'm also not in the best health, so it could have just been my own issue out of the blue like that.
Either way, I knew I read that he was more of a gentle presence, and didn't mean to imply in anyway he caused any irritation...but rather wondered if maybe my presence wasn't quite ready for a different energy.
While the subject matter isn't necessarily new to me (as an overall), trying to figure out the answers to this subject and how it relates in my life, is.
So, I will do my best to navigate all of this, and learn what I can.
And thanks again!

Handlers? 4 years 4 months ago #352

And ya know, right before that, last night, for some odd reason while I stepped outside, I guess the breaker in my house was tripped. Husband was in the kitchen at the time and had no idea what had caused it. Hm...

Handlers? 4 years 3 months ago #360

There are many, many layers to all this. Remembering one usually pulls the tails of the others or at least some of them.

I tend to come across as short, but it's because I don't mess around with side tracking. This topic is so convoluted, people are so stressed and confused already and there are so many out there pushing their own agendas, usually for money. I just cut through all the bullshit and tell it as straight as I know how. Not to be cold or cruel, but because the truth shall set you free.

And I have 2200 alters myself. I've reintegrated 30, but still have a very long way to go. I've been married to handlers. My mother still tries to be my handler.

This is a stressful life they have thrust upon us. There are days I have tears running down my face while I talk to people. Days on end like that. We will never be the whole person we were born to be. That is the honest truth. But we can be more stable than we are now, and we can improve steadily [even with occasional set-backs]. But we have to overcome our own fears and do the work instead of running from it and blaming others. I do still blame the CIA for kidnapping me as a child. But I no longer blame my family--they are also victims.

It took me 7 years of work to get here.

Handlers? 4 years 3 months ago #361

It is nice to meet you, Sephie.
I wonder how you woke to the various alters, and how you obtained your way towards reintegration.?
I only have what short small memories have to offer and a few dreams.
I recall seeing 3 lights in triangular form, without the form, flying right above me, two different times, but I can't recall where I was the first time.
I only began to really KNOW that this was going on in my life after a dream where I was shown a hybrid child and told he was mine.
Lots of tidbits after that, but too much memory loss to weave anything together,.. And seizures, should I start feeling too spunky, I guess. That's all weird too.
I have never been hypnotised, but have considered learning self hypnosis. In this respect though, that feels scary to me.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds