Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Handlers? 4 years 3 months ago #363

I had high strangeness my whole life and tried to ignore it. Looking back on it, the clues were there all along.

As a Christian, I had been subjected to over 100 exorcisms. In retrospect, they were trying to rid me of alters.

In 2013, someone I thought wanted to marry me turned out to be an NSA agent who was assigned to use my remember code from my MK. He dumped me immediately after. It took me about 3 years to make sense of the stuff I remembered because it was in German language. It also triggered a spiritual change in me. A serious one that my family now considers me damned to hell.

The most traumatic stuff came first. As I figured out what that was, the next thing would come up.

I've had 3 regression hypnosis episodes, and have learned to self-hynotize. My live-in is an Iroquois shaman and he has helped me with the process of calling forth alters and reintegrating them. It takes time to reintegrate, especially if you want to remain the dominant part of the mix. Then you have to do the Shadow Work--accepting the things the reintegrated alters have done. Most alters were not taught right from wrong and were still under mind control. Many of mine have been military.

I was born before the era of Stewart Swerdlow--he has a book "13 cubed" that talks about the mind fracture process used at Montauk while he was there. 13 cubed adds up to approx. 2200. I'm assuming that Langley used a similar process.

I have had to keep past lives, past life soul fragments and current incarnation alters sorted and straight. It has taken a great deal of time and effort. Sometimes what I thought was virtual reality training turned out to be alters. So it can be a bit confusing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Handlers? 4 years 3 months ago #364

Sephie is short for Persephone, Queen of the Greek Land of the Dead. {NOT the same as Christian Hell.} She had no control over her own life either, spending half with her mother and half with her husband. She seems kind of an appropriate alter ego. My real name is Penelope, from the same culture.

Like her, I spend half my time in the cyber world trying to help others with similar problems and the other half in meditation or trance trying to heal my own issues.

Handlers? 4 years 3 months ago #370

Those are great questions. You'd be hard pressed to get me to say anything is far fetched anymore. I'm anxious to hear those particular answers as well, about the alters. Is it the same as realizing patterns and habits, and healing those so they are no longer an issue?

Time to create page: 1.264 seconds