Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Introduction 1 year 2 months ago #965

Thank you Penny! I am honored to be working in the same direction as you (and all negative"cycle-breakers"). As one might say, in alignment!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Introduction 1 year 2 months ago #967

1. There is a technology that operates like a energy weapon but puts everyone in the space to sleep. That is why you don't see them.
2. There is "personal portal tech" that produces a ring of light, usually red, and the people come through and take you. Once they have those coordinates, they can keep you as long as they want and then return you to that same time-space. [That is how the wounds heal.]
3. There are other technologies that allow folks to simply walk through solid objects like they are not there.

These are all ET tech acquired by the various groups.

Introduction 1 year 2 months ago #968

Thanks Penny. That makes sense. I knew whoever was getting into my home had to be somehow going through solid objects. I’m usually awakened by the sound of something striking my skylight and then I hear a thud on the floor in the hallway outside my bedroom door, which I keep locked at night. Once before I began to keep it closed and locked I woke up and saw a really tall man in some kind of camouflage suit covered with triangles and then I experienced being put to sleep against my will. This being put to sleep like that has happened a lot in my life. Even though this isn’t a good thing at least I’m understanding it a little better now. Thank you so much for being there for us.

Last edit: by Little Rhodie. Reason: typo

Introduction 1 year 2 months ago #969

I do try to be helpful.

I also admit to being in poor health from spousal abuse that included arsenic poisoning [before I was with Lou--he's a sweetheart]. I have days when I can't concentrate and others when I'm just bitchy. And I do try to keep that under control, with limited success.

Introduction 1 year 2 months ago #971

Penny how awful. And this on top of everything else you’ve been put through. You didn’t deserve any of it. I’m so glad you have Lou. You deserve only love, gratitude and joy. Have you been able to detox the arsenic? It’s a miracle you’re still with us. I was diagnosed with mercury toxicity (from dental fillings) and more recently with lead toxicity (from mugs made in China). I had to retire half of my mugs. It was a ton of work getting the mercury out. I haven’t dealt with the lead yet. I hope you’re having a beloved Valentine’s Day.

Introduction 1 year 2 months ago #972

I have done a lot of gentle chelation with lecithin, cilantro, parsley and milk thistle.

My doctor at the time told me I was too sick for EDTA chelation. And he told me that the official criteria barely included me, that he could get in trouble for it. But he said that lecithin would do it, just take longer. But if you take lecithin, you have to also do CoQ10 and oatmeal or you start having issues with the blood vessel walls collapsing.

First husband broke my neck, I had cervical spinal fusion 7 Dec 2021.
Second husband poisoned me.

I am lucky to still make sense when I talk and to have Lou.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds