Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Introduction 1 year 3 months ago #959

Hi, I'm Avalon. Survivor of many covert projects, and programs. It is my mission to achieve better timelines than what they had planned. I have various natural psionic abilities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Introduction 1 year 3 months ago #963

Welcome!

It's my mission to make sure enough humans survive the cyclic destruction to reseed the next cycle--and to make sure they don't bring pecking order slavery with them next round. And to expose the crimes, so if the people don't do anything about them that the cyclic destruction is Justice instead of arbitrary cruelty.

:) :'(

Introduction 1 year 3 months ago #964

Hi. I’m Evelyn (aka Little Rhodie). I’m a retired foreign language teacher and love to spend much of my day outside soaking up the sun, walking beaches, biking, windsurfing, paddle-boarding and swimming. I’ve also been a Targeted Individual for several years. If possible I’d like to understand many weird things about my life beginning with the same nightmare in my early childhood every night for months. Also am trying to figure out how the targeting is being done to me, including waking up with new scars and obvious implants in my arms, hands, fingers, neck, puncture marks on my arms, and other things like how do they get into my home, how are they able to be invisible, who is doing it, how do they heal up the incisions before I wake up, how is there usually no tell tale pain at the sites, etc. Also I had bilateral breast cancer and double mastectomy in 2017. What led me to go get checked for cancer is that one morning in Feb. of 2017 I woke up with the feeling that my armpits were swollen. A couple of months later after a repeat mammogram followed by an ultrasound the technician asked me if I’d had breast surgery. I hadn’t. Then she got the radiologist who brought in a mirror and showed me that there was an inch and a quarter scar in the crease under each breast. At the time I had no idea how this could have happened. Now I’ve at least figured out that the cancer was implanted in my lower breasts. The breast cancer surgeon said he’d never seen cancer in the lower halves of the breast. It usually occurs in the upper quadrants. My mission in life currently is to stay positive, experience joy, spread kindness and love to as many people and animals as possible during the day to counterbalance the attacks that are occurring at night and do whatever I can to end this horrific targeting program. Actually in a recent survey done by Targeted Justice it seems that 66% of TIs are female, making it a hate crime against women in addition to non consensual medical experimentation and harassment of people who oppose the planned new world order.

Introduction 1 year 2 months ago #965

Thank you Penny! I am honored to be working in the same direction as you (and all negative"cycle-breakers"). As one might say, in alignment!

Introduction 1 year 2 months ago #967

1. There is a technology that operates like a energy weapon but puts everyone in the space to sleep. That is why you don't see them.
2. There is "personal portal tech" that produces a ring of light, usually red, and the people come through and take you. Once they have those coordinates, they can keep you as long as they want and then return you to that same time-space. [That is how the wounds heal.]
3. There are other technologies that allow folks to simply walk through solid objects like they are not there.

These are all ET tech acquired by the various groups.

Introduction 1 year 2 months ago #968

Thanks Penny. That makes sense. I knew whoever was getting into my home had to be somehow going through solid objects. I’m usually awakened by the sound of something striking my skylight and then I hear a thud on the floor in the hallway outside my bedroom door, which I keep locked at night. Once before I began to keep it closed and locked I woke up and saw a really tall man in some kind of camouflage suit covered with triangles and then I experienced being put to sleep against my will. This being put to sleep like that has happened a lot in my life. Even though this isn’t a good thing at least I’m understanding it a little better now. Thank you so much for being there for us.

Last edit: by Little Rhodie. Reason: typo
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds