Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

nervous. 2 years 11 months ago #625

Oh no I am a survivor. I was picked up by draco many times intill I was 19 a third party intercepted told them it's not time for this one to die and to f off. Whst really made me mad was the sap watching this wondering what draco were doing with a.kid like me made me mad thinking my own speices wont even put up a fight for their own kind. Then I had a huge one cross the viel at 30 now I have many positive et interactions. I still cant put everything together. I have so many stories of interactions positive and negative. Dreams of blurry faces I'm told is a common ssp tactic. I do remember in a dream being a battlefield commander where I was connected to all the soldiers and I could mentally see the entire battlefield and I was there to assist basically shotcalling it was bizarre but I also remember losing that battle it was a rescue mission that went way wrong. Point is I got many stories and interactions and I wish I had real answers. I deleted my real post bc same day I heard a transport chopper fly over my house I mean wtf are the odds but the draco also disconnected the right side of my brain I had to hire a special healer to reconnect it then I started to get all these physics abilities but they disappeared again I dunno why?

Took me years to openly talk about draco just feeling violated and mentally rsped even their brain scans is so violating it's like u csnt even say hi first.... ugh

Then I had interactions with a blue being that healed my nervous system never saw him but I was awake and I could just feel intense energy all over so much I had to tell him to back off it's to much for me to handle but very loving being then I was told to sleep I woke up in total bliss no human worry in the world like I was floating in space in judt pure peace I till I heard my name called and I snapped out of it I could even feel sounds like the sounds vibrated seojnd my head and it felt good but it all disappeared seen many gurus all say the same thing I'm a very old soul always been a guru but always toured and killed for trying to spread love and energy secrets through the mind wish I could unlock that gift again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mad.gar. Reason: Stuff
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds