Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

nervous. 3 years 1 week ago #585

Dont think i was in the SSP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mad.gar.

nervous. 2 years 11 months ago #607

Welcome.
You don't have to be a veteran/survivor to be here.

nervous. 2 years 11 months ago #614

I really don't know either, or I am not sure. I have some unexplained things happened in my life, that I am still trying to make sense of. I know that I have some natural psionic abilities, so who knows if I just remote viewed some things. My dreams can be intense though. I used to hide it when I was younger, I was afraid of anyone knowing, In my family my Dad knew but that was about it. I don't feel like I was a SSP ground soldier I don't have any memories of a mech suit or anything like that or a Doll could have been something else though :shrug:. I hear some of the SSP stories online and think well their story is interesting and neat but I cant personally relate at all and some that feel very familiar. So, I don't think it matters if you are or not, and even if you were everyone's story is different. Sometimes its just nice to talk about things you cant talk about anywhere else, because lets face it I am not going to go into the office on Monday and start talking about UFO's, Aliens or Psionic Abilities. :P

nervous. 2 years 11 months ago #615

Agreed about going to the office and talking this. Not safe.

I listen to some of the things that people say and wonder where they were.

It's popular to talk about werewolves and vampyres out there. I've seen more vampyres on Earth than in space. I've not seen physical werewolves either place. There was a spirit werewolf--but it was the spirit of a wolf bound and enslaved to the man involved, not a disease situation.

It's popular to talk about 'avatar bodies'--but you can only be put into a body that pretty closely matches your own DNA. They can change things like eye, skin or hair color--or gender. The rest has to be done with chemicals like steroids instead of DNA. If they mess with your DNA too far, your consciousness won't be able to seat in in.

It's popular to talk about it all happening in other timelines. Why the hell would the CIA pay for stuff in another timeline? And what about the energy output to get you there?

It's popular to talk about Pleiadians. Nacht Waffen used that word as a code for 'above your pay grade'. I never met Pleiadians. Nor any group that you are being told is 6D-12D. Seriously.

I've stopped even arguing with all the bullshit. When they come up with that, I figure they are folks who have listened to whistleblowers and absorbed their stories as their own. I can usually tell who they are listening to by which bullshit they cling to. But I no longer take them seriously.

There is no Ashtar Command. There IS an ISH.TAR Command among the Zha.a.mi [aka Anunnaki]. The Zha.a.mi are the closest 3D real physical ETs to what y'all call Pleiadians/Nordics. "Ashtar Command" was a V2K psi-op from the CIA.

So yeah, I get to where when people pull the bullshit on me, I just back into the woodwork and stop interacting with them.

nervous. 2 years 11 months ago #623

@mad.gar I am newer at this subject but if I had to pick a couple of stories that I liked. I liked Teah Akrish, and Tony Rodrigues in addition to Penny's story. Of the people that are public and searchable on Youtube or at least those are some I feel like are relatable for me. Again have no clue either way, but I liked these ones. I also like Randy Cramer met him in person and he walked up to me in a Military PX 2012ish and just stated something about my psionic abilities that I had never told anyone. It was a WTF did you pull my card today, how in the hell did you know that moment so he got my stamp of approval right off the bat, I recognized him online years later and realized he was a part of this community, (probably should edit and say he is in the UFO community not this particular website).

Last edit: by tla.

nervous. 2 years 11 months ago #624

I have met Randy Cramer. I've been on panels with him in conferences. He is not a whistleblower. He is a spokesman for his faction. He REPRESENTS them. That is an important thing to keep in mind.

Tony and I were in several groups together when we were both looking for help and ended up public. Tony thinks I'm negative and 'dark' and probably evil. I have stopped bothering him.

Teah has a very child-like understanding of the Germans, filtered through her American alter. Since she has a book published that is based on that, I don't see her ever maturing out of it. She was also manipulative about me in my group on FB. I will not willingly interact with her again. I have tried and she is insulting and rude. She takes stories that are probably true at core and filters them through American anti-German hatred.

The Germans in space are people. Regular Earth humans. Everything good and bad that implies. And their officer class drinks black goo. That makes them 3 times as smart, logical and without emotions.

America is still fighting WWII against the Germans in space. That is the whole point of their space program.

In my memories, there is a lot more nuance than that. And individuals have more freedom to choose good or evil out there. It's not a monolith--I serve with Will Glover, Matt Tracy, Joseph Powell on one armada. I serve with James Rink and Rochelle Standforth in Kruger in bodies so modified we look like Borg. I served in a freighter. I served in a brothel on Mars in Monarch. And in each of them, I had a job to do and no way to go home until I was released. In most I spoke German. A few English. I have alters on Earth who speak Spanish or Portuguese. No one is a 100% good guy. No one is 100% bad. They are all doing what they think is best for their people.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.784 seconds