Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Ancestry... 2 years 11 months ago #596

Sam131 wrote: I didn't know much about Mormon religion and when I read that when their alien god came from the sky he would flip his switch and activate his army (experiencers).

It is true... you don't learn that until you progress high into the priesthood. The mormon God comes from a star called Kobol... and disclosure in science fiction has been around for a long long time. The 1970s series Battlestar Galactica actually disclosed so much about the Mormon religion... you really have to pay attention to it, but it is there.
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ancestry... 2 years 11 months ago #601

• tla
  • tla's Avatar Topic Author
@Ian I almost forgot about that they used to talk about it all the time in college, I went to USU. Something about the quorum of the 12, you can google it. Just type in Mormonism and Battle Star Galactica. Its an interesting read

Ancestry... 2 years 11 months ago #604

@Ian
I finally got my file tonight. And my personal programming went off on me. I was nearly blind, nauseous and damned near passed out while trying to research the file. Not fun.

I plugged it into one of those Ancient Migrations sites. I'm 65% Viking and the rest is Scythian. Except 5% other--West African, Chinese and South Asian [India]. West African is consistent with Visigoth ancestors from Spain, and I already knew my Armenian ancestors had a East Indian bride or two. The Chinese could very well have come through there as well.

Ancestry said English and northwest European, Scottish, Irish, French and Welsh.

There is enough overlap to be in the same ballpark. And they are both consistent with my tree.

But I was supposed to get 'medical' and haven't so far. . . . [grrrrrrrrrrr]

Ancestry... 2 years 11 months ago #605

@tla Everything I got from the Family Center turned out to NOT be my family. It was quite frustrating.

My grandparents had moved to California and reinvented themselves. Both sets. But they kept their real names. One great-grandfather had used a fake name for several years because he beat a man severely and thought he killed him.

We had preachers and we had drunks, thieves and at least one almost murderer. I guess most families do if they are honest. What shocked me was finding royalty in my tree, as we were dirt poor. And because my tree on Ancestry was public then, I have been contacted by those folks I'm related to. And some of them are NOT pleasant.

Ancestry... 2 years 11 months ago #613

• tla
  • tla's Avatar Topic Author
@Penny Is it the personal programming, I sometimes get sick to my stomach, dizzy and tired when I see or run into things that are "maybe are considered triggers". I am wondering if this is a trigger sign somehow....

...Keep an eye on you Ancestry though because when I first did it, on Ancestry it said I had 2% Swedish, but now it says I have 16% so it changes over time as more people get tested. My mother went from like 85% Germanic to 27% Swedish ?% Norway ?% Scottish and 22% German 5% Russian. So you have to keep coming back to look at it. I am kind of a fanatic about Ancestry, my mother got me hooked when I was younger, and I used to help her with searching the microfilm records back when they were all on microfilm.

I love history that has a flare, I have great great uncle that was put in the Arizona "Territorial" Prison before it was a state for stealing a horse. My great grandfather was assigned as a doctor on the trail of tears, he was a bit of a scoundrel. He got my great grandmother pregnant she was Apache and didn't want to marry her so he went and married a white woman before my grandfather was born. I like to say everyone has a story, and at least one scoundrel in there but that's what makes Ancestry interesting. Most of the encounters I have had have been good, there are a few that get angry that we are related. On the Apache side the surname was Apodaca, I found her birth record, because the Spaniards have been keeping track since like 1600's. This guy contacted me and was really angry, telling me that there was no way we were related, but we traced back the DNA and he apologized, but yeah some people can go a little crazy about it. Also there is a guy in Pennsylvania that was mad he was adamant "we do not have any Native American in our family". He is first cousin to my Dad (so the scoundrel great grandfather, had another child out of wedlock). He was really prejudice about it and mean so, the last time I spoke with him he was a prick. So I wrote him back and was really snarky with him, I was like well you have Native American in your family now haha. Most other encounters are pretty nice though and most will share photos or whatever they have documents and stories.

@Sam131 yeah I know through records National Archives NextGen Catalog Final Rolls of the Five Civilized Tribes, I found my great grandmother on there. I think they were part of the Trail of Tears. Most Native American Tribes are highly elusive and protective about genealogy, it wasn't until I told a this Apache guy (one of the leaders for White Mountain Apache) that I was not looking for any tribal funds that he finally helped me. I kind of had to prove to him I had a good job and wasn't out for free money or any kind of notoriety.

As for Utah and Idaho, I live close to the Idaho border, I know a lot of Swedish/German/Scandinavian people settled here. The area reminded them a lot of home. My mother's grandmother settled here because of this, she didn't speak English almost at alll and there were a lot of people here that spoke German.

There are a lot of religions that believe in some form of off planet people or places. In the old Testament Genesis mentions it too. Scientology when they get so high in it to find out about Xenu an alien if I got that right. Hindu they fight each other in big cities in the sky. ...There is a guy and I am kind of new to the UFO community I want to say his name is Eric Danican he wrote a book about it. That is on my to read list.

Its not so bad here anymore the Mormon people as a whole are really nice, I have a lot of Mormon friends now. When I was younger. I didn't understand why I could not hang out with certain people because I was not Mormon. So growing up in a predominantly Mormon Society was rough I agree, and half of the time I had no clue what they were talking about, it almost felt like secret code. Anyways I hope this link catalog.archives.gov/id/608958 helps you find your Native American Ancestor :)

Last edit: by tla.

Ancestry... 2 years 11 months ago #616

I know that going back to when my white folks came to America, there are at least 20 women who were Native and given English or French names. They matter to me. There were no records that I can find and the tribes don't claim them.

It was really common for a girl to be purchased as a wife and then later the man would also have a white family. The white family would deny the existence of the mixed kids. Up until the 1960s, mixed race kids were often killed outright. Literally no one wanted them. Canada and Mexico were not quite as bad as the United States was.

I was more concerned about the tree being 'proved' by the DNA than whatever % they assigned. And it did. I am predominantly Scythian / Tribe of Dan / House of David--and what I've been able to track past 1400 has been Royal. Three of my 4 grandparents were Rh-. Yes that matters.

Nearly all SSP veterans share Scythian/Royal descent. They are also Merovingian descendants. And either Rh- or have a parent who is. THAT is why the ancestry matters. Not because I think it's going to make me rich, powerful or important--because it won't. Even the ones from Asia or Africa share that ancestry somewhere in their family tree. [As my father once said, those Irishmen they do get around.] Merovingians are the Bloodline of Jesus. The Scythians are the Line of Qayin [aka Cain]. We have a higher percentage of Anunnaki DNA. We have higher psi abilities. THAT is what these programs are looking for.

In other bloodlines, they are looking for the people who can do magic. That natural, DNA based psi ability.

Time to create page: 0.803 seconds