Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How do regenerative people restore memory? 9 months 4 weeks ago #987

I have some questions, it seems Penny said that some of the recovered wreckage, if they only died for a week or less, they would become normal people.

And he said that Human cloning has no time to develop and form thoughts because its body grows too fast.

So, I want to know what the difference is between the two. Is there a difference between the recovered body for regeneration and a cloned body? And why does a person who regenerates a corpse have a faster brain development?

Because they still have Body memory?

Or because they are based on the original meat pieces and restore the original body, while cloning is a body regenerated by a stem cell, lacking the Body memory of previous life.

Anyway, I can't figure out the reason behind this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How do regenerative people restore memory? 9 months 4 weeks ago #988

A clone is basically your identical twin grown too fast to have a mind develop. It will have a soul of it's own.

The meat bits put into regen have your memories in the electrical field that the living body produced. As that field dissipates over time, it loses the memories.

That is as reasonable as I can put it.

How do regenerative people restore memory? 9 months 2 weeks ago #990

Thank you for your reply. So, Kruger uses clones, you seem to say it can only last for 20 years.

So, using clones, is it the soul of the original body that enters the clone? Similar to an occupation. And will this occupation be rejected by the soul of the clone in 20 years?

So, after killing the clone, the cloned soul will return to its original body and become a soul fragment? Is this understanding correct?

How do regenerative people restore memory? 9 months 2 weeks ago #991

Frankly, we don't use the term soul out there. We use "consciousness".

Soul is a religious term. And like most people who come to this site, you insist on using religious terms for a military program.

How do regenerative people restore memory? 9 months 2 weeks ago #992

"So, after killing the clone, the cloned soul will return to its original body and become a soul fragment? Is this understanding correct?"

This is INCORRECT.

The clone will die, it's soul will go where souls go when their bodies die.

The consciousness of the asset will return to the natural body, if it's still alive. And the cover alter -- what you call "the person" will be activated.
The asset that was used in the clone was never anything but an alter--a fragment.

The consciousness remains whole the entire time.

But hey--there are other people telling outright lies so I get why you are confused.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds