Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #11

How many times have we been subject to mind control unwillingly. Even at the movie theaters they used to sneak in frames of soda pop and candy to get us to subconsciously go purchase concessions... or sequences in the movie that has religious messages, cues when someone is getting murderd or outright political agenda.

Here are things hidden in modern things around us every day. Don't know how you feel about the Illuminati, but there is imagery that is deep in almost everything from our money to television shows.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 4 years 10 months ago #258

PennyBradley wrote:

Mind control is a real problem for those of us who have survived the ops. Getting your memory back and figuring out what happened about when and where is a struggle.

IT SURE IS!! SAME!! IM TELLIN YA!! i feel you! i was under Such Bad mind Control that they could and would have me do anything and everything immaginable, and unimaginable,, and even though sometimes people would try to tell me (warn me), iwould only reject them, as i wasnt havin it.
i never got to tell this part of my story,, but not only did they get to make money off my back on earth by selling me,, Also, they had me able to karate chop cement blocks while looking like a seven year old inside underground fight clubs in ottawa canada, so they would always win money like a suckers bet: who would bet on this frail, thin, malnurished, dissasociated, spaced out seven year old kid, to break cement blocks with one chop? they must have been Banking with that one. yes they had me trained so strictly under nazi mind control that i could chop cement blocks with my arm and break them.
that is only one example, and a mild example, at that. i am very shy at telling the extremities

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 4 years 10 months ago #259

Ian wrote:

PennyBradley wrote: Mind control is a real problem for those of us who have survived the ops. Getting your memory back and figuring out what happened about when and where is a struggle.

To some degree the US military does give pills to soldiers (the reason they say to help them stay awake longer during combat) I know a number of people who say the pill seems to cause them to become more compliant and obedient and lessen their fears.

Then there is proven subliminal messages in some games released by our Army. Mind control is REAL. Even the "digital camo" uniforms were designed to look "cool" and make the youth want to join up.

The Army Strong song contains DEEP subliminal programming ... so deep it was investigated by Congress. They even published how successful this was.

Investigation Reveals Subliminal Recruiting Messages Hidden in 'Army Strong' Song

Keep reading with a 7-day free trial

Subscribe to Duffel Blog to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 4 years 10 months ago #260

PennyBradley wrote: I stopped watching TV because of the constant propaganda. The news wasn't. There was a time when you could actually watch the news and they made the pretense of being objective. You could get the who,what, when, where and sometimes why. Now it's just pontificating and opinions.

There is no objective anything on TV. In my area there is no TV without cable and the fees are outrageous.

i agree!! dont PAY for your own mind controll!! i dont watch tv either, and also, even i dont like peoples utube channels with too much Bright Flashing and Fast Moving and 'Time Lapsing'... All of these things are used to hide very strong subliminals... i just like the down home homemade funky utube novice utube real people channels lol

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 4 years 3 weeks ago #400

Agreed...

Mind control is a real problem for those of us who have survived the ops. Getting your memory back and figuring out what happened about when and where is a struggle.

I've been able to roughly estimate my time, and pull what feels like some memories from the 20 & back, through what seemed to be Nacht Waffen... it feels like most of mine that I've been able to pull up, feels like strictly Earth ops, 2020 and later. If there was anything off the Earth, it mostly regarded travel to/from Cere's, or construction/retrofitting work on Enceladus, Saturn's "battle" moon. But then again, my minds been scrambled like mad... it's brutal, trying to get any of it back. Been lucky I could even get together some of the basics. But what I've been able to get back, seems mostly like either: timeline work on Earth, security work in North America specifically on Nacht Waffen sites and facilities, or trades work on same sites/facilities.

I've been able to get some of my school AND medical records from growing up, before the mandatory "file destruction" took place 7 years after graduation... I've figured my approximate dates for 20 & backs were: 1999/2000 to 2020 (Enceladus/Ceres), and 2009-2031 (natural progression on Earth, followed by 2020 "homecoming", a decade of Nacht Waffen, and being sent back in 2031 to 2009). Either that, or the timelines being merged have REALLY screwed with my ability to trace it all back... but the first one (2000-2020 time range) is guaranteed. I have the records from school & medically, along with personal memories of before & after the "ops", that at least give some credence that I've been involved in at least one SSP 20 & back. It really screwed me up. Bad. And after 2009, I had another lost decade as well... it HAD to have been SSP. I don't know what else it could've been. And trying to figure it out has been absolute hell.

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 2 years 11 months ago #621

I agree with your statement but looking at the state of the world I think my control is a bigger problem for for society then I realized myself I mean look how many people are so excited about their new president and they're running out to get their shots and their free French fries

• Page:
Time to create page: 7.072 seconds