Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #2

Mind control is a real problem for those of us who have survived the ops. Getting your memory back and figuring out what happened about when and where is a struggle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ian. Reason: Added Header video for a share.

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #3

PennyBradley wrote: Mind control is a real problem for those of us who have survived the ops. Getting your memory back and figuring out what happened about when and where is a struggle.

To some degree the US military does give pills to soldiers (the reason they say to help them stay awake longer during combat) I know a number of people who say the pill seems to cause them to become more compliant and obedient and lessen their fears.

Then there is proven subliminal messages in some games released by our Army. Mind control is REAL. Even the "digital camo" uniforms were designed to look "cool" and make the youth want to join up.

The Army Strong song contains DEEP subliminal programming ... so deep it was investigated by Congress. They even published how successful this was.

Investigation Reveals Subliminal Recruiting Messages Hidden in 'Army Strong' Song

Keep reading with a 7-day free trial

Subscribe to Duffel Blog to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.

Last edit: by Ian.

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #4

I stopped watching TV because of the constant propaganda. The news wasn't. There was a time when you could actually watch the news and they made the pretense of being objective. You could get the who,what, when, where and sometimes why. Now it's just pontificating and opinions.

There is no objective anything on TV. In my area there is no TV without cable and the fees are outrageous.

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #5

There's a ton of different forms, both subtle and outright. We should start a list going here.

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #6

Don P wrote: There's a ton of different forms, both subtle and outright. We should start a list going here.

That is a good idea... one of the things (it's on the list) that I can do with our new server is integrate a Wiki. Right now I'm trying to incorporate the best conversations on the forums.

It's important that we do have some sort of information on all of the different methods of Mind Control... there's MK-ULTRA out there and the various electronic and technological methods... and good old fashioned hypnotism and telepathic control. So many ways that our minds can be manipulated... even chipped or biologically implanted with some alien biological mind manipulation device.

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Mind Control and SSP Veterans 5 years 11 months ago #10

There are plenty of ways to affect mind control in a population.  Subliminal advertising is just one.  Propaganda in advertising is still mind control.

Last edit: by Ian.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 4.474 seconds