Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Information 1 year 8 months ago #919

Greetings,
I'm interested to know how to obtain actual real data. If this is at all possible due to security around records?

Is there a way to remove memory blocks (without spending a fortune on regression therapy)?

Any hints on dealing with cognitive dissonnance and the annoying 'prove it' attitude if ever I try to talk about this topic?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Information 1 year 8 months ago #921

"I'm interested to know how to obtain actual real data. If this is at all possible due to security around records?"
Good luck. None of us have gotten paper copies of anything from anyone. I did get a retired CIA Archivist to verify that my personal memories were in the file she uploaded on me--but I never got a copy.
Peter the Insider and Will Nutter both claim to psychically access computer files at ACIO. But again, no paper copies.
Adrian Espinoza accesses a Gematria site to collect what he will sell you as your mission names. [Total fraud.]

"Is there a way to remove memory blocks (without spending a fortune on regression therapy)?"
Learn to do self-hypnosis. Just be sure to record it when you do.

"Any hints on dealing with cognitive dissonnance and the annoying 'prove it' attitude if ever I try to talk about this topic?"
Unfortunately, there are people on YOUTUBE literally teaching people how to be cruel and annoying to anyone who is in one of several communities associated with "conspiracy theories". That isn't going away any time soon. I block them everywhere I encounter them. I have no more patience with them. Those folks teaching it are literally making their living off making fun of us.

The worst folks in SSP are the people who are part of the community who think we are making it up as we go, so they "can play too". They make up fictitious ETs and 'federations'. They claim to be Fae [who are interdimensionals, not 3D real], they channel folks who tell us to take care of the planet and be kind to each other. Or worse, they act like space versions of John Wayne or Clint Eastwood and try to dominate everyone else with their military jargon.

Information 1 year 7 months ago #923

Thank you Penny for being the breth of fresh air.

I have had contact with Peter and was 'woken up' to a new world. (He needs to be called Morpheus and ask 'blue or red pill' question - 'cos ya can't go back after that).

I see Penny that you insist on keeping this 3d real so that we don't dissappear into a fantastical world (which is highly possible considering this topic). If I can remember having abilities, what would your experience and knowledge suggest if this becomes 3d real?
Is there an xavier school or a dumbledor school waiting to recruit / help out? Or is it a case of don't get caught by the government... oh wait, that's already happened. :whistle:

Information 1 year 7 months ago #924

If you regain your psi abilities HERE in 3D, remember to maintain your ethics.

It is too easy to forget that people are still your equals, still entitled to privacy in their own minds and private spaces. It is too easy to simply use those abilities in real time and not even consider how your victims are affected.

That is the issue that I see being most violated by black ops veterans who regain their abilities.

Example: I lived with a firewall on my abilities until last year. I was livid with a specific individual who kept pushing me. She simply got in my face and would not stop. And because she was on my radio network, I could not simply block her. One day, she pushed me too far.
My visual field split in two vertically. I was continuing to see Here-and-Now on the left but I was seeing 'astral' on the right. And my right hand was gloved, like in a spacesuit. I was reaching for her throat to choke her. To literally shut her up.
The firewall was gone. Period. I realized it in time to stop the attack.
I have been very careful to not allow the rage to build to that level since.

Another example: Tomas Alvin had been seriously jealous of me being interviewed for years, and when Will Nutter came forward supporting that Tomas was 'real'. So Tomas decided to be nasty to me. He took up remote viewing me in my home. I could see him. [Yes, your victims can see you.] I caught Tomas remote viewing me in the shower twice. He has left me alone since I made that public.

So think about what your abilities are in the black ops--and think about how that will affect folks in your 3D world. And if they do come back, then be sure you control them.

Information 1 year 7 months ago #925

There is not a school on Earth that teaches how to live with this.

Randy Cramer teaches a psionics class based on what he was taught in the Space Marines. I have done the Blue Bubble class--it was basic telepathic shielding. It was good. But I could step into his mind like it wasn't there.

At some point, I may try to start such a class. The problem that I have had is that people want to use all my time and not make sure I can financially meet my needs. They don't want to pay me for my time and knowledge. The trouble with that is the websites, the virtual meeting sites, the bandwidth--ALL COST MONEY. I don't mind helping people for free, but I'm tired of my social security check being spent to bring it to you.

Information 1 year 7 months ago #926

University Of Conscious Evolution

Take a good hard look at how much Randy charges for his classes. THAT is the going rate for the kind of information I provide here.

So IF I am to consider having such a school--are any of you willing to pay that for it?

Last edit: by PennyBradley.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds