Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 10 months ago #261

Dr. Tao wrote: Not know who either of those are... have no opinion. I have read much on secret space program... and must caution that China hides their program in open view. Some believe presence is on moon established.

Dr. Tao

i can vouch that human presence on the moon is established, from my personal experience; i also noticed a small assembly of different countries' small flags up there, (sticking out of the ground at the entrence of the moon base where they could watch you die) not just one country. it felt like members of different countries had just put them there, when they 'got the chance' to visit; but the nazis were in charge.
(but that was just one base, im not saying that china doesnt have bases as well, there are lots of bases up there. i was in the nazi ones.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by sspcamilla.

Re:Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 10 months ago #262

Sephie wrote: My question is--if Jay Weidner knew all this stuff, why didn't he fire Corey Goode then?

There are plenty of other people out there that could and would fill in.

How many do you know that can fill in that many shows without making stuff up?

yes!! i agree!! penny bradley, for one, has the most interesting stories and her memory is just phenominal, and also, is very comfortable in front of crowds. much more interesting than corey goode and wilcox put together!
many interesting people who dont have to make stuff up.

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 10 months ago #263

PennyBradley wrote: Jay Weidner was the producer at Gaia .com who unleashed Corey Goode on the rest of us in 2016.

lol

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 10 months ago #265

I Hate Corey Goode.:angry:

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 10 months ago #266

Jay Weider Reminds Me Of Why I Hate Hollywood, And Hollywood Movie Makers... Where Does Jay Weidner Come Clean About Corey Goode? Progress Meter Count... How Many Minutes In To This Video?

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 10 months ago #267

I think there are like 9 episodes in the series about Corey Goode. Enough already. You unleashed him on us, and now you regret it. We get it. Too little too late.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds