Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Secret Space Program Forum

TOPIC:

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 11 months ago #201

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 11 months ago #205

Not know who either of those are... have no opinion. I have read much on secret space program... and must caution that China hides their program in open view. Some believe presence is on moon established.

Dr. Tao

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 11 months ago #212

Jay Weidner was the producer at Gaia .com who unleashed Corey Goode on the rest of us in 2016.

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 11 months ago #213

PennyBradley wrote: Jay Weidner was the producer at Gaia .com who unleashed Corey Goode on the rest of us in 2016.

Richard Dolan has much to say.

Isn't Gaia.com the network that was set up by George Noory from the Coast 2 Coast group? I just looked at Gaia.com and at first glance it appears to be a "yoga" site... until you dig deep. I've heard Cory Goode on many talk shows... his stories are not consistent. The thing I've noticed most about him is usually when our dear Elena posts something he comes out with the same thing only heavily embellished. Sadly Elena's not been saying much... and neither has he. But that's just -my- observation and confirmed here about Cory running out of material.

WOW... this guys tells it as we know it.

Then there is this creepy one I found (short)

Ian
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Last edit: by Ian.

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 11 months ago #214

Our Elena is quite ill and having a hard time. It was really obvious that someone in the SSP group on FB was feeding him her remote viewing reports and really ugly that his cult was calling her a plagiarist.

I stated in 2016 that the problem with these guys is they get a taste of adoration and money and then they run out of information, even if they are telling the truth at the beginning.

I've been to 2 conferences as a speaker and have found out that most speakers are not paid for these things. Corey and David were pulling $50 a ticket for the workshops at CITD 2018. That is an incredible motivation to get creative.

Jay Weidner comes clean about Corey Goode. 4 years 11 months ago #215

You should also pay attention to the folks like Richard Dolan. Why did he surrender his license to do psych therapy? Why does he so limit the range of people he will talk to? Why does he now say that Disclosure isn't a good idea?

We now have a whole community of Youtubers who are making money off making fun of us and Dolan is one of them.

The same outrageous standards they applied to Corey, they are also applying to the rest of us. All you have to do is look at the interview that Joe from the Carolinas did with Jason Rice after Corey sent him a cease-and-desist letter.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds