Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Learn how to Meditate & do basic Psionic Shielding with Capt Randy Cramer 1 year 1 month ago #977

Recently Randy Cramer & Kendra Soleil started their new project, called Morning Meditations .
It's an effort to offer people some help, who feel the need or wish to become more centered, more balanced and grounded person.
If you're interested, I encourage to check it on his site, or YT channel.

Aslo, the record he shared yesterday. I've found it really helpful, and thought of sharing it here as well, because somehow I find it's precisely on point in regards to a recent drama episode in the community, toxic people, and how to deal with them in general.

You can watch it here Morning Meditation 2-27-23 Releasing Worry and Toxicity? - YouTube

But is a valuable piece to consider at any point for anyone, so I even made a transcript, if some prefer to read instead of watching a record.

- Can there be…Let me back that up one step. Plenty of people who will remain remain nameless, because I'm not rude or petty, that want to spend time on daily meditations meditating for, say, World Peace.
So suppose the question here “Is World Peace possible?”
The simple answer is: no.
Not as long as there are psychopaths, sociopaths and malignant narcissists want to shit all over everything.
So maybe just reflect on some of the psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists in your life that want to shit all over everything. And maybe think about doing her emotional detox and then doing some cord cutting around that.
There that's my thought for the day: as long as there are assholes wanting to shit all over everything, no. No, we can't.
So maybe, meditating for world peace is not the thing. Maybe meditating for fewer psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists in positions of authority and power.
Something a little more complicated like that.
Anyway, there, I'm done. Do you want anything to add to that thought?

- What I really want to add to that is: sometimes we over spiritualize our behaviors towards people that are assholes to us

- Also true.

- And we go “No, they're just troubled. They just have problems. They're just troubled” And that's all true, right? But we have to find that balance for our own healthy set of personal boundaries, and our own spiritual health and well-being.
And we have to know when to be an asshole back to the assholes. And when to just put a firm boundary.

- Yeah, some people are more than just troubled. And I don't want to not have compassion for the people with the anti-social personality disorders, but they're kind of the problem. Most of them are the problem.
So and until we really define that, I think it's just going to continue to be the problem.

- Yeah, so just be cautious to not over spiritualize. Spiritually bypass bad behavior that is persistent, and follow the pattern. If people are willing to grow and change and develop, that's one thing.
But if it develops a pattern, that's one to be cautious.

- Yeah, and if you're not sure, whether there are people in your life, who may have these qualities, do some internet research. Look up some real clinical psychologists talking about these behavior patterns.
And how there's neurological conditions that were created through a certain series of experiences that are not going to be undone, because you want to give them a hug.
And I'm not saying don't try to give them a hug.
I'm just saying, maybe once you've identified what they are, giving them a hug might mean they're going to stab you.
Anyway, don't put up with people who are just horrible, because they they're in a category of psychological personality disorders, that are just going to make them the type of person that wants to ruin everything, shit on everything, make everybody miserable.
And it's like woven into the into the personality type, at some point. There's just a part of that person that isn't just being a dick sometimes, there's a deeply needed part of them that wants to ruin things. And wants to make other people cry, and feel miserable.
And they go: “Haha, that feels good watching that person be miserable”
An some of it's biological, when you're talking about psychopaths. And how sociopaths and narcissists get made, is a mess.
So, I feel the sads for someone who was born that way, or someone who's made that way, for sure.
But that doesn't give them a right to use the rest of the world as their punching bag, or that we should go: “Oh, I'm so sorry, you're messed up. Please, hit me some more”.

- And I'm not saying to never help people. You know, sometimes, some really nice, kind, goodwilled people can make a huge difference in people's lives, when they actually really do give them the love that they need and the support that they need. But my real suggestion was, that is, to make sure your own life is super stable. And nothing can rack your boat. If you don't have the wealth and the stability to do that, then just then don't help them. Let them find help somewhere else.

- Good advice. Okay that's my thought for the day. So, beware.
Maybe focus and meditate on knowing the difference between when a person is really just troubled and helpable, and when someone's really checking all the boxes, you know, on the psychopath and the sociopath and the narcissist jerk.

- Well, when a relationship feels toxic, that's when you start looking for those things. If your relationship's great, then you don't need to go digging.
But if it feels icky, or makes you feel bad about yourself at any level, then yeah, keep an eye out for those things for sure.

- Yeah, there's kind of regular dysfunctional and toxic dysfunctional, right? I mean, there's kind of like, everyone's a little dysfunctional, and got to sort some stuff out, it's okay. And then there's like the people that just want to make it worse all the time and just want to keep making it worse and worse and worse.

- Blame everyone else for their problems and never take accountability or fix it.

- Yeah, and make it look like they don't understand, what's going on, when they do.
They totally do.
I.e.: “I don't understand, why you think that about what I said, would hurt your feelings”
They know exactly, what they're doing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by NaiEn1.

Learn how to Meditate & do basic Psionic Shielding with Capt Randy Cramer 1 year 4 weeks ago #980

I have no issue with Randy Cramer.

Are you sharing my work on his site?
Ian and I pay for this site out of our own social security checks, provide it to you for free.

I find sharing other people's work that they CHARGE FOR on my site that I pay for you to have free access is incredibly rude.

Learn how to Meditate & do basic Psionic Shielding with Capt Randy Cramer 1 year 3 weeks ago #981

PennyBradley, your acute reaction through the prism of rivalry, and of money business, indicates to me, that your financial situation has gotten even worse than it was before, and I’m sorry to hear that.
I have no income myself, and seems like it won’t change any time soon.
I wouldn’t be able to alleviate your situation in any meaningful way.

The initial reason I shared above material, because I saw value and a good advice in it.
I saw a potential and a proper catalyst for self-change.
It helped me, and thought maybe it will help others is similar ways.
The material is free for all, and it being from a fellow contributor (Randy), which I thought was appropriate to share here.

I am fully aware, that try and help others is a fool's errand nowadays.

Learn how to Meditate & do basic Psionic Shielding with Capt Randy Cramer 10 months 4 weeks ago #986

Penny, where can I send you money, I want to help you keep this Forum alive as I find it worthy.

Learn how to Meditate & do basic Psionic Shielding with Capt Randy Cramer 9 months 3 weeks ago #989

Enjoy Randy's website.

• Page:
Moderators: Dr. Tao
Time to create page: 2.067 seconds