Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Treatments 3 years 2 months ago #543

• tla
  • tla's Avatar Topic Author
Good Morning, I am kind of new to this group. I am wondering if anyone takes any particular supplements. I probably should describe my ailments I have Fibromyalgia / MS not confirmed on the MS, they need to do a spinal tap and I wasn't looking forward to the headaches, plus it doesn't really change my current treatment so I decided to not to do the test (and its expensive). Mainly I have nervous system issues, and rheumatoid issues I no longer absorb B12 and have a serious Vitamin D deficiency for these do I take supplements. I also take Gabapentin for the neurological issues and Mobic for the swelling Rheumatic & Muscle issues.

My question is if anyone else suffers with these have you found a treatment that really works for you or you would recommend something like supplements or types of body movement, meditation. Lately I have gotten into Meditation I like listening to BrainSync.com while I sleep. I am always open to new ways of doing things though to improve my quality of life and am curious if anyone else has these same issues or suggestions.

Thanks,

Tara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treatments 3 years 1 month ago #558

• tla
  • tla's Avatar Topic Author
thank you @afiedler1, I will give it a try. At night most of my pain is in my legs and feet, so its worth giving it a try. Where do you purchase it and how do you apply it?

@PennyBradley I was watching your interview here

At the end you talked about Pernicious Anemia or B12 deficiency. My father and I both have this and we have to do a shot into the muscle of Cyanocobalamin 1000 mcg once a month, because we do not absorb it in our digestive tract anymore. Can you elaborate about the Merovingian and Pernicious Anemia, what does this mean?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tla.
  • Page:
Moderators: Dr. Tao
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds