Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

to help anyone getting rid of skin cancer 4 years 10 months ago #254

this is how my buddys skin cancer was cured, it was very easy to do. he had had skin cancer many times before i met him, and as a result, had been hacked up (like huge chunks of skin had been hacked off already) repeatedly.
when the skin cancer would appear, it would go from an angry pink color to a dark red color in what seemed like a matter of hours. then, the center of the now raised area would turn black. if you left it, the black center would grow. and quickly.
what i did was apply cannabis oil to the black spot once a day if possible. i really would have preferred to do it twice a day, but i didnt see him that much and it was on the back of his neck so he couldnt reach it. a few days were skipped here and there throughout the entire process, however, what i thought would take a weeks worth of time, of application, to see a result,, took only two to four days (!) before the black part would fall of on its own, and happy, bright, new pink skin would appear underneath it.
it was a battle,, however, because these cancer areas kept popping up. so three would be cured,, and four or five more would pop up. so i was diligent as possible, and like i said there were some days that were missed. some days it felt like there was an interior root of the disease spread out under his skin, and i wondered if it would ever stop popping up! so at this point the battle was On and and i was applying oil to any and all pink areas, before they turned black, before they got any worse. but it only took about a month and a half for it to slow down, and then stop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by sspcamilla.

to help anyone getting rid of skin cancer 4 years 10 months ago #268

Putting it on the outside helps if it shows from the outside. I've had family members with internal cancers. Then what works best is taking Rick Simpson Oil internally. Make sure you live somewhere that it is legal--I'm not advocating breaking the law here.

But 1 gram every 6 hours around the clock for 6 weeks is the recommended dosage. Even if you have to buy it from a shop instead of make your own, it's still less expensive than chemo and won't kill you itself. It's also compatible with chemo if you want to use both.

I know a lot of folks who are all for alternative until they get the diagnosis. So it's important to know it won't mess with the chemo.

to help anyone getting rid of skin cancer 4 years 10 months ago #269

There are tumors that don't respond to cannabis oil, you should know that too. So if it doesn't start showing a difference, try something else.

Also, in California, it's a felony for a doctor to do anything other than surgery followed by chemo and/or radiation. More people die from the treatments than the illness here.

• Page:
Moderators: Dr. Tao
Time to create page: 0.494 seconds