Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Question about off world Colonies. 1 year 11 months ago #887

I keep hearing from contactees that free will matters a lot in this universe and even the bad ETs need our consent to come here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question about off world Colonies. 1 year 11 months ago #888

Most worlds don't have free will. They are hive minds.
What we call tyranny is the norm.
Earth is a delightful gem and most ETs feel we abuse it rather than care for it. I think they are correct.

This entire thread is actually a religious question that you have couched as a "colony" question. I've noticed that nearly all comments in the past year have been religious. No matter how much Penny complains . . . .

Humans on Earth have the illusion of free will, as all the easy options are acceptable to the Anunnaki rulers.

Giving your consent frees them of the karma of what they already planned to do is all.

You live in a computer simulation and think you have free will. You are a child race and think you are ready for Ascension. You live on an Anunnaki world and think you are your own masters--while arguing religion at EVERY opportunity.

Question about off world Colonies. 1 year 11 months ago #891

Are you saying we live in a matrix Simulation? I did hear rumors that our original timeline got destroyed and we are now living in an artificial one inside a quantum computer.

Question about off world Colonies. 1 year 11 months ago #892

does anyone know the code for the earth portal?

Question about off world Colonies. 1 year 11 months ago #893

does anyone know thedoes anyone know the code for the earth portal? code for the earth portal?

Question about off world Colonies. 1 year 10 months ago #898

You are pushing for an answer we do not have. If that is what you are interested in, we are not what you are seeking.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds