Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Question about off world Colonies. 2 years 1 week ago #873

Does anyone know if the people who live in the off-world colonies have their memories erased after death/reincarnating? I've been reading people's accounts of NDE/PBM and I keep seeing similar things. Mainly entities impersonating religious figures or family members and convincing people to come back. I'm wondering if it's the same thing for people off world in some faraway colony.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question about off world Colonies. 2 years 1 week ago #874

I have died multiple times here and there and never had a loved one guide me anywhere.

I have had beings drag me back to my body with me kicking and screaming that I didn't want to come back.

Question about off world Colonies. 2 years 1 week ago #875

Have you tried saying that you do not consent? I thought this was a free will universe or is that bs?

Question about off world Colonies. 2 years 1 week ago #876

I’ve heard a couple accounts of people who refused and were essentially tossed back here against their will. Most submit when they see a religious figure or family member.

They’re enslaving, abducting, and mind controlling people, doesn’t seem like free will matters. Don’t see why forcing people to incarnate here would be a bridge to far

Question about off world Colonies. 2 years 1 week ago #877

If that's the case then I'd rather this planet be blown up.

Question about off world Colonies. 1 year 11 months ago #883

Free will only goes so far. It seems to be a religious concept, like most of what you have discussed here so far.

Free will vs. fate.
Reincarnation.
Disincarnate entities.

You really seem to have a hard time separating 3D reality from religion.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds