Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dire future ahead 2 years 8 months ago #743

am watching this video and I do not feel optimistic. and agrees with what Penny posted about 80% depop over the next 5 years,. it also forecasts a future where all of humanity is like ICC on mars - all humans will be tagged, cloned, generically modified, spliced and cyborged.

link:
What We Are About to See * Merritt * Palevsky * Zelenko * NWO - Forbidden Knowledge TV

IMHO this is where I see this going:

this will lead to a whole planet-sized army of cyborgfreaks that can then be released from Earth and unleashed into the Galaxy.

my hunch is that En'Lil is the driving force behind this. he always hated his half-brother Enki for taking the deal with the dracos, and he hates all of Enki's creations, which is basically all life in Earth, and wants to replace it with AI and his cyborg counterfeits.

(Penny feel free to fact-check or correct me if I'm wrong. this is my opinion based on my knowledge thus far... )

All humans of Earth will be genetically modified and turned into cyborgs, the entire Earth will become an cyborg factory like ICC on mars, and En'lil will send his space armies out into the galaxy to crush the nachtwaffen specifically, annihilate every last human in the Bund, and attempt to overthrow the Dracos, at least in this arm of the galaxy... for starters.

Penney affirms that no one is coming to save us, but if something doesn't intervene I see no way out of this.

IMHO it would be in the best interests of the nachtwaffen and the draco bosses to do something. The easiest solution would be to lob a bunch of rocks on the earth., moon and mars and sterilize the planet, colonize it as a Bund world. However, the elites have DUMBS and are prepared for this, and ICC and solar warden is in place for just such reasons.

The other, far better solution, IMHO, would be to begin openly interacting with people on Earth who are patriots and fighting to save us, and offer to help. I mean providing material support. logistics, and defense against tyrannical w enforcement. like how the Biden admin just gifted $85B worth of cash and weapons to the Taliban. we (humanity) can do this. we just need some help. and encouragement

oh and , dropping a rock on washington DC....I'm good with that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dire future ahead 2 years 7 months ago #745

I'm going to have to watch the video but right off the bat I can tell you Penny's absolutely right about the depopulation I can't say I know for a factor numbers are correct but they sound about with what I was told .. excited to watch this video

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 3.838 seconds