Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Behavioral Economics 5 years 3 days ago #118

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
This is going on right now folks... Facebook is manipulating what millions of is think... say and do. The more research I do... the more I believe social media is involved in "trans-humanism". It's a cyber means to program our organic minds.

Multi-national economic, medical and social systems are now culminating into a Technotronic transhumant society. This is being achieved in order to enforce more Orwellian methods of name-and-shame humiliation and quite possibly, microchip implants that enforce behavior through pulses or some other mental reminder whereby the choices you make will keep you from buying or traveling or anything else. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks about AIN’T MISBEHAVIN’ - A FUTURE OF BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Behavioral Economics 3 years 3 months ago #506

There are new economic ideas out there but they are very suppressed. Have you encountered the works of Peter Joseph? I keep trying to share interviews of him with my family on FB, and I don't think anyone is actually able to see those posts.

He inspired me to build on the idea of systemic change and resource based economics. Occasionally I get to work on my Gaist Economy Thesis. I'd like to see us try to build a sociopolitical system from the individual up. Direct democracy only works for groups under 150 people, so political units should max out at this number at each level.

I know the suppressed information this group is usually interested in goes off in a different direction. My other half is the one enmeshed in that reality. I hope my contributions can be welcomed regardless.

Behavioral Economics 3 years 2 months ago #521

I'm not nearly as conservative as the rest of the community and some of the things shared as 'gospel' make my head spin.

I'm not suppressing freedom of speech, but won't tolerate insulting groups of people.

I have both Native American and Jewish ancestry, and my main family tree is Bloodline. So I'm a mix of everything American conservatives want to hate. And I won't have that on my site.

I want the historical truth told. I want the economic truth told. But in terms of the individuals involved and not their ethnic groups. I hope that is clear.

I don't think all of any ethnic group is evil. That even the majority is evil. And I have been part of the civil rights movement since I was still in school.

I personally am not Christian and have been subjected to Christian Ritual Abuse. Yes, there is such a thing. As long as you don't go trying to force exorcism on me, or any kind of blood rituals, we should be fine. Sexuality should be consenting adults.

Those are pretty much my limits on things. Ian, my IT partner, is conservative with a Mormon background so he's a lot less tolerant.

I've kinda rambled a bit, but I hope you get where I'm coming from.

From my point of view, corporate capitalism is killing the planet. The elite are pushing us back into Feudalism. NWO will look like China for everyone. And that is the goal of the current lockdowns--to install NWO. I do not see this as a good thing. I see the people as too divided to take action to stop it.

I would go into more details, but this usually gets the deer-in-the-headlights response.

Behavioral Economics 3 years 2 months ago #522

There are a lot of economic models that would be a lot healthier for people and the planet but they won't make money for the elite. They are being suppressed. We are in a time where the ruling classes are so selfish that they have lost sight of that they are parasites on the rest of us.

Behavioral Economics 3 years 2 months ago #527

I'm not interested in disparaging anyone for their background. I grew up in a very conservative area, lots of Amish, Mennonites, and Brethren Evangelicals, but my dad is a Pacifist, Humanist, Atheist and my mom is non-denominational spiritualist. I was appreciative when she recommended reading Johnathan Livingston Seagull and The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran, but it got to be too much when she got to the The Celestine Prophecy and The Secret. My husband on the other hand is three quarters native with a warrior/military upbringing. We both have been at odds with the dominant social paradigm and don't care to associate with those who pre-judge. On the other hand, we have little tolerance for willful ignorance.

A lot of my philosophy is about how to help human society make space for multiple world views. Pacifists like my father often don't see a place in the world for warriors like my husband. I have a lot of nebulous ideas about how to create a symbolic short hand to let people know what your world view is, what that means about the moral/ethical basis for your behaviors, and the limits you set on the moral/ethical behaviors you will tolerate from others. The next step would be to create intentional communities where there would be space to respect moral/ethical behaviors of minority groups.

My economic ideas center around creating those intentional communities. I'd like to live in a place where my "rent" would be a certain number of hours per month working towards the well being and food security of my community. I see time/attention as the natural currency of embodied conscious beings. This puts me at odds with people still inside the capitalist matrix.

Behavioral Economics 3 years 2 months ago #528

My father packed a gun, my mother didn't allow cussing. She would get frustrated and put boxing gloves on us and put us out in the yard. I gave my boys nerf weapons and put them in the yard. I admit to having a machete that is the same size as my laser short sword in space.

As long as there are individuals, groups and nations who will take what they want when they want there will be a place for warriors like your husband. I deeply honor protectors, defenders [especially of children and elders]. I do not honor invaders. I do understand that if you go back far enough in the story, you find the ones complaining the loudest now usually started hostilities.

Also, many groups have been set against each other by scarcity mindsets. They don't just want enough, they want to have some to hoard. And this mindset has been used to control us. To divide us and keep us at each other's throats. There are different mindsets that accompany that--some are family oriented and others are ethnic group oriented and still others are nation oriented. All contribute to ongoing hostilities.

As an 'other' in the religion dept, I grew up in the Church of Christ--the version that doesn't let women talk. It's a different belief structure but is basically an Amish lite. Since my speech was suppressed so long, I tend to respect the right to free speech. Just be responsible for the harm you cause too.

What we have noticed in the groups on FB is that the religious groups with more controlling behaviors have the highest incidences of SSP folks regaining memories. Church of Christ, especially the 'anti' groups, Mormons, Seventh Day Adventist, Jehovah's Witness, Southern Baptist and all the Pentecostal groups have high representation in the FB SSP and supersoldier veterans groups. That cannot be an accident.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds