Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

i am confused how do i reply to peoples posts please 4 years 5 months ago #316

hi i am a very polite person and i am also very sensitive and trying to heal more issues than anyone can count especcially emotional and mental so before i get repremanded i need a clear cut explanation on how to reply to these posts. please realise that when i am given the options of 'reply' and 'quick reply' they seem like the likely options!! and for someone who does not know about the 'facebook forums' and the 'old school and new school forums' but who is an expert at being tourtured, repremanding someone in my position can lead to serious ptsd. so please will someone explain this because i just tried to ask where ian posted it like he said to yet it would not let me. please explain if i am supposed to get to the front of the page how to do that and what it looks like. im sorry if i sound harsh but im very frustrated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

i am confused how do i reply to peoples posts please 4 years 5 months ago #321

Ian is the IT tech. He is concerned with taking up large amounts of the space in the feed on the home page with polite nothings. Each of those posts push the actual content further down so people can't see it. And he's a bit of both control freak and perfectionist .

If you want to thank someone or do the equivalent of 'like' on FB, give them a + on their karma score. Don't do a thousand polite nothings.

If you want to actually talk, then use the 'respond' button. I request you remember to put in blank lines because I have visual issues [old age related] and it makes it easier for me to read it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.565 seconds