Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Youtube Search Changes 4 years 11 months ago #245

Youtube has changed their search engine to exclude SSP and supersoldier speakers as of this month [June 2019].

I recommend that you download any videos that you really want to keep for the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Youtube Search Changes 4 years 11 months ago #250

We can host the videos here easily enough, however if you upload them directly to the server the processing of the video is NOT CHEAP it's five cents per minue and a one hour video would cost $3 and it adds up fast as there are other fees.

If you can put them in a drop box or find some large file upload service to send them to me I can process them on my mac and upload them to our server directly.
Ian Starchild
System Administrator
Resident Medical BAMF

Youtube Search Changes 4 years 10 months ago #251

Thank you. When I start recording my own, I'll keep that in mind. Just upload them here. I'm so tired of the general censorship of the Big 3 Social Media sites.

Penny's ban on FB was emotionally disturbing even if VN Chronicler helped her get back. Then to find she and James Rink were no longer in the suggestions and Youtube was only giving the top 5 videos in the search was a bit harsh. Wondering when Twitter is going to shut her down.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds