Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Disclosure - will we see it in our lifetime?
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Flat Earth Theory 1 year 5 months ago #938

Hi Penny and others! First, let me thank you for all the information and amazing work you put out there! :)

I would love to hear your thoughts on Flat Earth theory? Is the Earth flat or round? :silly: I am sorry if this is a silly question. I keep hearing different opinions from different sources. And I am so confused at this point. If NASA is lying and you can't trust the "Science", I don't know what to think :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flat Earth Theory 1 year 5 months ago #940

Earth is a near sphere, lumpy like a potato. It is not flat.

I have seen it with my own eyes.

The CIA put out the current Flat Earth 'conspiracy' to see just how stupid the American people are now.

Flat Earth Theory 1 year 4 months ago #942

I'd heard the same, that the corrupt aspects of the three-letter agencies wanted to view how the misinformation/manipulation programs were working on people. But people will eventually learn the truth, or may have it in their core being to "jostle" them until they wake up - but they have to decide to listen. The CIA, NSA, NASA, and others always wish to find a way to make it very hard for people to feel the "uncomfortable" aspects of truth, if they feel it at all. Kosol Ouch, Super Soldier working with James Rink, said there are also cities, trees, a lake, animals on the moon. You only need a high powered telescope to see them. The "World Cam" and other viewing sites use artist's renderings when they show the surface.

Flat Earth Theory 1 year 4 months ago #943

I appreciate people being critical to mainstream beliefs, but I've never heard any argument on the flat earth theory that made sense mathematically, or from basic physics
No hard feelings.

Last edit: by spirittech.

Flat Earth Theory 1 year 4 months ago #948

I have found it frustrating that at the time I thought I was ready to move into the 'tough stuff' that I'm being slapped with flat earth.

If you don't understand the basic shape of the planet you live on, you are NOT ready to discuss space programs and should not be here. It is a throwback to religion.

I am not discussing religion here. I'm discussing real military black ops off world. If you can't wrap your mind around that, you don't need to be here.

Flat Earth Theory 1 year 4 months ago #949

Kosul Ouch said at the last conference in October that he was sent here to 'watch over' ME because the Future needs my blood.
That is dangerously stalky. I do not want anything to do with that man and will not appear with him if I know he is scheduled.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds