Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Disclosure - will we see it in our lifetime?
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Human disclosure vs Alien disclosure 2 years 7 months ago #758

I think before we demand for an alien disclosure, we need to force for HUMAN disclosure.

what do I mean by human disclosure:
I think there isn't only one type of humans living on the crust of planet earth.
I say there are more than one.
I consider myself as normal. I am underprivileged. I forget things. I dont remember past lives. I dont see future.
I am normal. I am not good enough. I am stupid.

but there are others living on earth that have more abilities than us normals.
these people can make me see things or not see things.i mean they can make me not see what is front of me. for an example I can leave my wallet on the table and leave the house without noticing.
so these are pretty good qualities for a normal person like me.

and just like we -normal people- have different degrees in our understandings, I assume there must be some level of hierarchy among those privileged ones as well. some of them could even have god like abilities. who knows.

and I didn't even get to inner earth people yet, or other inter-dimensionals that might be living in the upper domes of our planet-if there is such a thing -

so my point is before we start talking or interacting or searching for extraterrestrials or inter-dimensionals, we should be revealing each other who and what we truly are, isn't it?

but it looks like this will happen last. maybe it will never happen.

after all by revealing different degrees among current human population, privileged ones will be accepting that it was not the devil who arranged all these killings, raping, torturing and warring through out ages on earth but themselves.

I post this because I am really having hard time interacting with other people who are into ufo community waiting, wishing for a positive et contact. how could this happen while we have that level of deception/mess on our lap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Human disclosure vs Alien disclosure 2 years 7 months ago #764

There are 2 species of humans here, and at least 2 underground of reptilians. No one shape shifts, but the reptoids [Lacerta's people] can make your mind 'see' them as human.

Homo sapiens is the bottom of the pile. They don't remember past lives. They have IQs that top out at 120. They were designed for physical labor and are happiest at that. They come in all skin colors. They are Rh+.

Homo capensis is the created overseer species. They are a blending of Homo sapiens and the ET race that created both. They remember past lives, they have psi abilities. Their IQ starts at 140. They were designed to keep the Homo sapiens on task. Think Administrators and Kings. They were originally all white skinned, but now come in all skin colors. They are Rh-.

The middle class are the hybrids between the two. Some have psi abilities, but ignore them. Their IQ ranges from 100 to 150. They make things. All skin colors. They can be either + or -, as they have genes for both. Most are carriers of Rh- even if they test Rh+.

The ETs who created us are albino, 7 to 10 feet tall. Extremely psychic and can produce physical objects out of the ambient energy in air. When they contact you telepathically, you cannot say no. They glow in the dark. So do some of the Homo caps.

The Homo caps hear those ETs. They get their marching orders and will be tortured telepathically if they don't obey. They have been tortured since childhood so they won't have compassion for anyone and will simply follow orders. For obedience, they are rewarded with money and power.

Human disclosure vs Alien disclosure 2 years 7 months ago #765

I have a really hard time interacting with people, because they don't understand there are 2 species and cross-breeds. And they insist they have free will because 'religion' says so.

We don't. None of us. ESPECIALLY NOT THE ELITES--the Homo capensis. They don't even have the freedom of their own minds.

And I am really tired of being told religious doctrine after religious doctrine. I don't care if it's Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Islam, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, New Age or OTO--it's still religious instead of reality. When I am talking, it's 3D physical reality. I was military in space, not a religionist.

Human disclosure vs Alien disclosure 2 years 7 months ago #766

I have been threatened for speaking this truth, by the level of Illuminati that tells the Rothschilds what to do. They killed 3 friends of mine to make their point. I won't tell you their name, because they would kill you for looking and I have enough blood on my hands from the black ops.

Why? Because I'm Homo cap. But I was raised as a Homo sapiens, so I identify with y'all. I am that Defender that the rest would be without their childhood tortures.

Human disclosure vs Alien disclosure 2 years 7 months ago #773

when you say Homo capensis :
there is someone that I am following for a time now Brein Foerster searching for elongated skulls in Peru,

in this 6 video combined, he tells, he finally manages to run dna test for skulls and shares the whole process. If you haven't seen it yet go watch.3 different institution ran the tests.

especially the part where he talks about his theory: he says other then peru similar looking elongated skulls were found in Black Sea area. he thinks these guys were chased from Black Sea region and had to traveled to east finally arrived peru. I think he says they tend to have red hair. because some still have hair on them.

and also I come across with this red hair, white skin, big looking, warring, mean people through out history.
like dans tribe. maybe vikings (I am not sure about them)
or khazar empire. when muslim Arabs fighting with Khazars, they depict them as : it looks like there are two type of humans in their society. one group is dark skin and smaller and do the work. the other group looks like their leader and red hair very good looking white male with mean face.

and of course famous Egyptian Nefertiti and Akhenaton story. they were also chased to death.
so I wonder if there are different groups among them fighting with each other or do they have an enemy from outside. maybe both.

my question is when you say regarding caps: They were originally all white skinned, but now come in all skin colors.
it is just their skin color changed but they still have large skull isn't it? that didn't change. they dont look like middle ones or us at all. they are still big, have elongated skull and look different than us.

Human disclosure vs Alien disclosure 2 years 7 months ago #774

regarding what you call middle class, I would say there are a lot of them.
percentage wise I think they are getting close to normals.

since I have no experience with homo caps, all I know is middle class.
I wouldn't portray mid class that innocent though.
I see them as carrying out acts.

anyway my point is, there are beautiful people among mids. I see them around.
there are some info that I gathered so far but of course very limited.
I think they have some division among them city wise.location wise.
they call some city as theirs. so when you change location that means you are entering in another groups jurisdiction.
I dont think that mids are any different than normals physically, it is just that they are active and normals are not.
and their culture is same as normals, I think they are also divided with religion as well. unlike normals they got very strict rules. almost life and death to them.
there might be something about touching. I am not sure if they are allowed to touch normals.
now these thing that I am saying a little different then how you put out.
maybe I am talking about high tops of the pyramid. maybe there are levels among the mids and lower ones are almost as low as normals. but I dont want to talk about them of course. what would be the point to talk about the lower ones while I have to deal with higher ones everyday.

it helps me a lot when I think about why jews took the records of their genealogy. I mean who married to who and offsprings and so forth.
this is the level that makes sense to me. gradually things changed for all types of humans on the planet.

politicly,
so who is on whose side.
who would be on normals side
I think this explanation : my hands are tied, that is why I do what I do
won't do no good to any one in the future.

but on the other hand it would be so stupid to expect a change from your oppressors side either.

I think maybe if mids became more and more populous, then they can demand more for earth from their fathers.
I wouldn't expect them to revolt or anything though. I think most of them are happily doing all the things they are doing.

my point is, things gone too far for this planet that even all of the albinos as you call them are eradicated, there will still be some caps and mids fighting against us.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds