Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

About CIA 3 months 2 weeks ago #1033

Hi Penny,

I have a thought.
Assuming the up coming intensified censorship, I am wondering if there is way to mitigate it.

The agency has the V2K for channelers. Do you think it is possible to create one for communication purpose?
A V2K network for normie channelers in another word.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About CIA 3 months 1 week ago #1034

Hi . I am from India. i find your content amazing . Though most of it is still hard to comprehend. I have heard a lot about Marduk. infact i am following a channel on which the author talked about Marduk being killed . this is a contradiction. how shoud we tackle such scenarios? also is marduk'sidentity kept secret . is there a pic of him?
regards

About CIA 1 month 2 weeks ago #1043

Hi penny,

I recently discovered a channel that talks about different ET species.
I wanna ask if the information from the channel is close to what you know.
www. youtube.com/watch?v=efwgq6A0YO0&ab_channel=AstralLegendsTV

Thanks

Last edit: by enlightenmentX.

About CIA 1 month 1 week ago #1044

Marduk is alive and living in the "Tall White" base in Pine Gap, Australia.
I do not have a photo of him.

I have stopped listening to channelers as they are listening to the CIA through V2K. If I want to listen to the CIA, I just take off my EMF blocker cap.

About CIA 1 month 1 week ago #1045

Haha, thank you for the spaghetti pot suggestion. I know who my V2k voices are.
I'm tired of hearing their voices. They send feelings with their voices besides images that are dull boring and mediocre. I think they are trying to make me insane by sheer boredom of their subject matter and harassment.

About CIA 1 month 6 days ago #1046

Penny, I was able to follow the V2K signal back to some of it's sources using shamanic journey/remote viewing and fry the tech with qi energy. They were drones in orbit that looked like beer kegs with a few lights and panels on them. There's a lot of them however...I didn't get them all and I think "they" can pump those things out pretty quickly.

Time to create page: 1.141 seconds