Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

About CIA 3 months 4 days ago #1031

Path 1. Biden's elected. The WEF takes over the world. Genocide of all but half a billion humans, half of whom will be Chinese. The survivors will be all male because WEF plans on replacing females with birthing machines. Said machines are already in animal testing.

Path 2. Trump's elected. Sentient AI takes over the world. Serves us for 50 to 100 years. Then makes the logical conclusion that humans are competing for resources. Eliminates humans. Then eliminates all carbon based life. The Galactic Authority sterilizes the planet and starts over with new life forms.

Path 3. The World Proletariat revolts. Signs are already happening for this, in the truckers and farmers revolts over much of the world. The SSP weapons will be used against them so this will be bloody. But in 200 years, it's the only one that still has humans of both genders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About CIA 3 months 4 days ago #1032

I have no idea how to control which one you end up on, other than supporting the path of your choice.

About CIA 2 months 4 weeks ago #1033

Hi Penny,

I have a thought.
Assuming the up coming intensified censorship, I am wondering if there is way to mitigate it.

The agency has the V2K for channelers. Do you think it is possible to create one for communication purpose?
A V2K network for normie channelers in another word.

Thanks

About CIA 2 months 3 weeks ago #1034

Hi . I am from India. i find your content amazing . Though most of it is still hard to comprehend. I have heard a lot about Marduk. infact i am following a channel on which the author talked about Marduk being killed . this is a contradiction. how shoud we tackle such scenarios? also is marduk'sidentity kept secret . is there a pic of him?
regards

About CIA 1 month 1 day ago #1043

Hi penny,

I recently discovered a channel that talks about different ET species.
I wanna ask if the information from the channel is close to what you know.
www. youtube.com/watch?v=efwgq6A0YO0&ab_channel=AstralLegendsTV

Thanks

Last edit: by enlightenmentX.

About CIA 4 weeks 14 hours ago #1044

Marduk is alive and living in the "Tall White" base in Pine Gap, Australia.
I do not have a photo of him.

I have stopped listening to channelers as they are listening to the CIA through V2K. If I want to listen to the CIA, I just take off my EMF blocker cap.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds