Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

About CIA 4 months 4 weeks ago #1025

I am frankly tired of being called a demon because I understand REALITY here.

And Trump is part of the problem, whether y'all understand it or not. He is Scottish Rite Freemason while the rest are Skull & Bones. So from a different club but still part of the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About CIA 3 months 3 weeks ago #1026

Hi Penny,

May I ask if you know anything about the cabal / people in power sign the planet off to the Draco?
Super Soldier Talk – Future Predictions 2024 Panel

Thanks

About CIA 3 months 3 weeks ago #1027

I don't watch prediction videos. Sorry. I don't do predictions either. There will be a 3-way timeline split by the end of 2025 and I don't know which path you will be on.

James Rink interviews some good folks in between some really bad ones. He doesn't vett any of them. He never vetted me. He could easily vett folks through Peter the Insider, but he doesn't. Peter said I was real, BTW. So if James had vetted me, he would have been okay.

The people in power cannot sign over anything to anyone. They don't own it. Marduk owns it. He still lives in the base under Pine Gap, Australia. What makes you think the Draco want Earth? It is doing fine as a part of the Empire where Marduk pays them taxes.

I am tired of people listening to V2K pontificating about things they have no first hand knowledge of. ALL CHANNELERS ARE LISTENING TO V2K, OPERATED BY THE CIA. ALL OF THEM. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

About CIA 3 months 3 weeks ago #1028

Thanks for the response.

I do keep the v2k aspect in mind when I choose which person I shall pay attention to.
In the interview, two guests claim to be SSP experiencers, one claims to be an ET contactee (also the reincarnation of Benjamin Franklin) while the last one is a remote viewer (first-time incarnation on this planet).

Forgive me being a normie but may I ask whats the difference between Remote Viewing and Channeling?
Can a remote viewer be fooled in theory?

For the timeline split, if one individual is on the path of timeline A, will he disappear on timeline B or C?

Thanks

About CIA 3 months 2 weeks ago #1029

The 3 paths, can you say the differences in them, and can individuals do anything to control which path they end up on?

About CIA 3 months 4 days ago #1030

Remote Viewing is similar to bilocation in that you actually send your consciousness to a spot and pick up impressions. Depending on your personal abilities, you can hear people in the room, read documents, see the layout. This is best done in groups of people working from 'coordinates' blindly. Individuals can be fooled easily if they choose the target themselves.

Channeling is basically what used to be called being a medium. Something else speaks through your mouth. And you have no way of knowing where it came from. None.

V2K mimics channeling because you hear a very low volume sound. Sometimes accompanied by visuals. But if you put a metal spaghetti pot over your head, the pot will block the V2K and won't block real ET interactions.

Time to create page: 0.768 seconds