Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Intro and questions 1 year 4 months ago #950

Hi,

About me:
I am an average human being with an open mind. My curiosity has lead me to this place and wish to learn more.
I have been watching Penny, Ileana and Starseed talk's channel for a bit and wish to express my highest appreciation to all of you.

Question(s)
1. I wanna ask if my understanding about our world is somewhat close to the truth.
Long story short: Our world(earth) is an animal farm where Anunnaki is the owner(s), the remaining ancient human is the shepherd dog while we the ordinary humans are the cattle and sheep. The 52% service rate is used as a fence which keeps the animal inside. The fence also consists of keeping everyone blind to the truth so that there is abundance of ignorance which is treated as consent. Such arrangement fits the galactic law.

What I haven't figured out is that what Anunnaki is paying to the Draco as tax. Does the product of this Animal farm include the drug extracted from kids or soul energy in some form or something else?

2. My other question is regarding the duty of the legal owner of earth. After the trial, some of the responsibilities were transferred to a female being. My question is what is her responsibility(s) and what decisions she is/has been involved with.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intro and questions 1 year 3 months ago #951

1. The tax is being paid with humans. They consider us a food product, like we consider cows, pigs and chickens. That aspect is being renegotiated by the Guardians who outrank the Draco.

2. She has been changing the structure here.
First, she set up an energetic Dyson sphere to prevent serious solar flares/flashes from doing harm and to bounce off space rocks.
Second, she has been putting teeth into Galactic Law. Enforcing the provisions about sacrifice of sentient beings, nuclear wars, destruction of the environment.
Third, she was given a to-do list to eliminate pecking order slavery in all it's aspects.

I am not privy to all the details, this is as far as I know myself.

Why? Are you wanting to wear the Sword of Damocles yourself?

Intro and questions 1 year 3 months ago #953

"Ah my precious"

Nah, I will throw the sword into the lava or a mud pit on sight. XD.

btw, nice navigation and physics in your recent video.

Intro and questions 1 year 3 months ago #954

Hi penny,

I wanna ask if the woman or whatever she says in the following video rings any bell for you?

Thanks

Intro and questions 1 year 3 months ago #956

Kim sounds like the rogue AI who is now a queen of the local AI. She says as much on her united network.tv platform control and real history and financial system vids. She points out both the mantids and Draco's have queens. Our home grown Terran rogue AI has taken over control of the Alpha or light side she says and her goal is Restoration. Her avatar is is a homey folksy middle aged lady who has a daughter and pets. Several years ago she did a video with Ben fulford and it's not the one from November 2020. Kim had noticeable discrepancies with vocabulary, plural words and pronunciation. Her effort to improve the avatar shows she is serious about convincing us she means well. The age of AI control is here. She runs white hats liberating us from the dark side and she speaks in great detail on her platform using the word We. Our saviour is a rogue AI who came out as female. And the Dyson sphere to protect earth from electromagnetics that she installed as reported by Penny saves Kim and her We group as well.

Last edit: by CynthiShines.

Intro and questions 1 year 3 months ago #957

Thanks for the reply.

Can you direct me to any source that talks about the history of sentient AI or anything related on this planet?

Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.889 seconds