Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Great Job Penny! This is just what the people need now! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #810

Penny; I can help with that. No charge to you. If you want chapter by chapter, I have the skills and the time!
Your story is extremely important to all of us!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Great Job Penny! This is just what the people need now! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #813

I have the same problem with specific subjects. Every time when I want to describe, for example, the targeting happening to me, I simply cannot remember what was happening to me.. what should I write about? I have memory loss. I tried to make notes, but I forget I made them at all or where my notebook was.. I am/was a very focused person, organized and precisely so. I used to write articles, they were published and accepted quite well.. but, as the targeting of my person got stronger and stronger by each year, in one moment I noticed that I am not able anymore to make a SENTENCE from the beginning to the end because I forgot what I was wanted to say or wrote in it!

Focus, Attention, and production of the written word! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #815

Maja, what you describe sounds awful. When you say, "targetting," would you be willing to reveal a little more about that?

Focus, Attention, and production of the written word! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #826

Oh.. Hi! I accidentally discover your question. I have yet to manage forum design.. but, this post of yours was not in Notifications from this page in my email inbox..? Targeting IS horrific, indeed. It changes your whole life, and from a normal person living normal life makes you somebody else doing nothing but trying to survive physical attacks (by various DEW) and psychical as well (from Gang Stalking evil program) if possible. Many, many are gone without the public knowing what was happening to them. I will give you a link, but I'm here if you'd have any further questions.

Last edit: by Maja M.

Great Job Penny! This is just what the people need now! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #828

Hey! I apologize for poor English, I am writing via google translator. I live in Siberia and have lived all my life. I listened to YouTube stories about the dark ship and it inspired me. I was inspired by the level of medicine there, above all, of which I dream. In a past life, I was a German officer and died in an explosion. I remember my name, I remember the halt. I remember some of my thoughts. My life ended with the fact that I thought how awful that this will not happen again and all beauty will be destroyed by the war. The German tank was trapped by two Soviet tanks and all three had no ammunition. I mined the track of a Soviet tank with British explosives and ran back, but the explosion happened earlier. Obviously nothing was left of me. I want to go there due to the fact that my health is terrible, since the local level of medicine was treated for several years for the wrong diagnosis and I am sick with a fatal disease. There is no hope of surviving, and neither is the financial means. Please take me there. At least after the service I will return young and healthy. By the way, I didn't know before my memories what British explosives looked like and how to use them. After visions and memories, I saw my name on the inner screen. It is indicated in my nickname. Not long before the explosion, I had a thought: Better to let everyone die than the Reds win.

Last edit: by hermann.otto.

Great Job Penny! This is just what the people need now! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #829

People live and die by propaganda.
The Germans were taught to hate the Communists.
The Communists were taught to hate the Capitalists.
The Americans were taught to hate the Fascists.

And in the 20th Century, a quarter billion people were killed by their own governments or wars.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds