Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Space Portals forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Great Job Penny! This is just what the people need now! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #808

I am a ghostwriter for those who need a book & wish to get published.
You provide the script, I do the work, you get the credit!
Contact me through the system for details. Cheers! M
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DesertMax. Reason: edit image

Great Job Penny! This is just what the people need now! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #809

Good to know!
I've got programming that makes me blank out when I try to write about SSP, I've been bypassing that by only writing a page or 2 at a time.

Great Job Penny! This is just what the people need now! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #810

Penny; I can help with that. No charge to you. If you want chapter by chapter, I have the skills and the time!
Your story is extremely important to all of us!

Great Job Penny! This is just what the people need now! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #813

I have the same problem with specific subjects. Every time when I want to describe, for example, the targeting happening to me, I simply cannot remember what was happening to me.. what should I write about? I have memory loss. I tried to make notes, but I forget I made them at all or where my notebook was.. I am/was a very focused person, organized and precisely so. I used to write articles, they were published and accepted quite well.. but, as the targeting of my person got stronger and stronger by each year, in one moment I noticed that I am not able anymore to make a SENTENCE from the beginning to the end because I forgot what I was wanted to say or wrote in it!

Focus, Attention, and production of the written word! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #815

Maja, what you describe sounds awful. When you say, "targetting," would you be willing to reveal a little more about that?

Focus, Attention, and production of the written word! <^..^> 2 years 5 months ago #826

Oh.. Hi! I accidentally discover your question. I have yet to manage forum design.. but, this post of yours was not in Notifications from this page in my email inbox..? Targeting IS horrific, indeed. It changes your whole life, and from a normal person living normal life makes you somebody else doing nothing but trying to survive physical attacks (by various DEW) and psychical as well (from Gang Stalking evil program) if possible. Many, many are gone without the public knowing what was happening to them. I will give you a link, but I'm here if you'd have any further questions.

Last edit: by Maja M.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds